US Harper's Bazaar July 2008 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Peter Lindbergh

whirlygirl

Reaction score
gwyneth-harpers-bazaar-paltrow2.jpg

Gwyneth Paltrow graces July’s Harper’s Bazaar, out June 17.
The mother of two talks about staying fit: “All the negative things have actually ended up being really positive because they’ve kick-started me into thinking how I want to look for the rest of my life. And you know, I don’t want to look like a mother who doesn’t care. For myself, for my work and for my relationship, I want to look good.”
http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/34928/gwyneth-paltrow-does-harpers-bazaar/

They made that Versace dress look so awkward from the front, the cuts on the back of the dress should've been more emphasized on. But I like how the color of the dress compliments the tone of both her hair and skin.

i love it:smile: never get tired of gwynnie on covers,she's got an immense amount of grace and looks amazing in all designers.
and i love that fuchsia pink with her complexion and hair color.she has the best blonde !

Not a huge fan of hers ,but the dress's color does look really good against her skin, and she looks pretty.

They made that Versace dress look so awkward from the front, the cuts on the back of the dress should've been more emphasized on. But I like how the color of the dress compliments the tone of both her hair and skin.

Well spotted I was wondering who she was wearing. Mr. Ford you have an impressive skill for IDing you must have a photographic memory. I am in awe you can stay abreast of the shows, seems like theres a new season every three weeks

pink is definitely gwyneths colour, she looks great. looking forward to seeing the subscribers cover. sans all the text. :smile:

Is Demarchelier back at Hearst? How do you guys know it was shot by him?

Last edited by a moderator:
its very pretty..I see no flaws on this cover..i like it more than the V cover

You dont even have to look anymore, its SJP or Gwyneth on the cover anyway :ninja: But this ones ok

Another boring repeat cover star.. :innocent: How about trying something new, Glenda?

I think the cover is gorgeous:D,she doesnt look airbrushed to death like the Vogue cover, very natural and pretty and that pink Versace dress looks great on her.:heart:

Why do the always put her on the cover? She is very far from pretty and she looks soooo akward

i don't like this cover, it looks a bit dated to me. :ninja:

she looks cute but i hate the cover... it looks like one of these subscription cards you get in magazines :yuk:

It looks lovely and quite subtle for a HB cover.

A boring cover. I saw Shakespeare in Love today and realized how beautiful they could have made her look, but didn't. :doh:

People criticize her when she is doing edgy covers,people criticize her when she is doing hot covers,people criticize her again when she is becoming herself on the covers...:sick: I wonder when she will make people like herself though i am not sure if she is trying that :innocent:I think the only reason she gets so much criticism is that she is so much cute and pretty for this industry :heart:

^^For me thats not the deal at all, i think she is very beautiful and a decent actress, i like quite few of her movies, but she is OVERUSED by fashion magazines and people want a little more variety so they hate on it, i dont have anything against her personally.

The absoloute same example is Keira....

i don't like the fact that everything is so pink, and the dress looks quite awkward in that angle. however, gwentyth looks very natural and pretty in this shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->