V #53 May/June 2008 : Gwyneth Paltrow by Mario Sorrenti

thanks for posting Gwyneth's interview, Marcel!.. :heart:
and Luxx too.. for all the amazing scans.. loved Ford's set, just something about Peter Philips' ability with the pencil and colours that wins me over immediately; Not a fan of Supreme's picture.. just because I've seen that styling in these models before.. can't really tolerate predictable shots when I have high expectations; IMG's set on the other hand.. :wub:.. their concept seems to be everything that bugs me about model agencies but I can't help to admit my love for it, it's gorgeous.

Power House
Photographer: Mario Sorrenti, Alasdair McLellan & Chadwick Tyler
Fashion Editors: Kim Jones & Nicholas Grasa
Agencies: IMG, Ford, Supreme
Models: EVERYONE

Image Credit | Scanned by me from V53

Lara owns all of them.
ALL them surfboards.:innocent::P

look at SUPREME!
now that's what i call models!
long, bean-pole, tall and leggy!
If you fancy zombies that is.
Those people will eat our souls O_O

Last edited by a moderator:
Pool Party:
Ph: Ellen Von Unwerth
Stylist: Brian Molloy
Models: Erin Heatherton, Olya Ivanisevic, Camilla Finn, Alexandra Crandell, Allison Nix, Lonneke Engle, +various boys.

Luxx, could you please scan this? :flower: It seems like ages since there have been any new Olya pics.

Well Lara certainly sticks out in the 'models in the buff' spread...I still can't over that a model with her body has become so successful.

Well Lara certainly sticks out in the 'models in the buff' spread...I still can't over that a model with her body has become so successful.

Isn't this industry all about standing out and being different? She's not a big girl, she's just busty.

Isn't this industry all about standing out and being different? She's not a big girl, she's just busty.

Actually when it comes to models...not really! :lol: It's rare when someone that doesn't fit the mold breaks through, usually they all kind look like drones. That's why the days of the supermodels are over.

OK I'm back. Weber next then MK''s article (there are a couple other famous folk in that - does anyone want scans of some of them too? I'm scanning Josh Hartnett's too because I :heart: him) and then Ellen Von UnWerth's.

There is also a mini-ed (accessories? i can't remember exactly) with Flo Gennaro. Which I will scan as well.

Actually I'll do a rundown of other notable things in this issue just for the sake of getting everything.

Can someone scan this ed please?
Pool Party:
Ph: Ellen Von Unwerth
Stylist: Brian Molloy
Models: Erin Heatherton, Olya Ivanisevic, Camilla Finn, Alexandra Crandell, Allison Nix, Lonneke Engle, +various boys.

OMG I'm definetly NOT a Lily/Doutzen/Stam fan but that ed is gorgeous, and also the Powerhouse one is lovely. Thanks Luxx :smile:!

I will finish up the rest of the magazine tomorrow :flower:

What's A Girl To Do With A Guy Like This
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Fashion Editor: Joe McKenna
Models: Paul Bester, Justyna Paszkiewicz, Melissa Baker, Sergey Demekhine, Buddy Krueger, Ryan Paevey, Tori Praver, Nick Solomone

Image Credit | Scanned by Me from V53

yes, i feel dirty just gawking it: all-american gooey popcorn fare - classic weber. just like an abercrombie shoot of old... but hey, still :heart: it. thanks Luxx for the scans :D:flower:

I love the Bruce Weber editorial. It's kind of like nothing I've ever seen before in a fahsion magazine :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->