V Magazine #121 'The 20th Anniversary Issue' : Billie Eilish by Inez & Vinoodh

Billie Eilish for V Magazine #121 - 20th Anniversary Issue

Photography: Inez & Vinoodh
Styling: Alex White
Makeup: Fulvia Farolfi

56A9E900-3D3E-44B6-B75E-0F4FAF5B0617.jpeg AF526BB8-269A-4832-80FB-A5E86E2D4BE1.jpeg 12C30EF2-345D-4D15-8D06-2409A6E38F68.jpeg

Credits: vmagazine.com

tenor.gif

tenor

Billie Eilish NOT wearing a 5 size bigger jacket and trousers with a bunch of golden chains and purple hair? Groundbreaking. I like this vibe for her, glad they finally did something different.
But is it the best V cover? No. Editorial? Hell no. It's nowhere near worthy of 20th anniversary issue. I hope they do multiple covers.

And some little monsters are out of control.

Can't believe anyone expected Gaga on this. She JUST had a (very s*itty) cover. And she didn't do anything cover-worthy in recent memory so those predictions were a bit of a reach. But it's so funny seeing all the angry stans in the comments lol

LOL, the Little Monsters, staying true to form. Why would Germanotta get another V cover so soon? The delusion!

As someone who doesn't care for Billie, this works for me. Yes, she's drowning in clothes yet again, but at least it looks somewhat artistic. I suppose.

LOL, the Little Monsters, staying true to form. Why would Germanotta get another V cover so soon? The delusion!

I'd rather have little boring Billie than her lol! Gaga would've been a total snoozefest.

I guess they thought were gonna break the internet or something like that considering how fast are showing the full editorial and behind the scenes

I wish they showed her face more. All I can see is bad hair.

The styling is TOO MUCH for a black and white cover.

Also, I can hear the cries of thousands of Cardi B's fans. They even made a countdown for the cover. haha surprise its Cardi Billie Eilish.

Some even theorized that it was Cardi since she tweeted Cardi V or something. Lol. This is why fan accounts are highly incredible.

She looks unrecognizable. Not in a good way.

I continue to find the media tours around <18 actresses & pop stars a bit too quick to cash in but that's for another forum ; ) i'm sure she works hard but all of her interviews do not make it sound like she is in control of her career, despite the interviews positing otherwise.

'A Celebration of Print by Nick Knight'

Photographer: Nick Knight
Models: Grace Elizabeth, Indira Scott, Hoyeon Jung, Aweng Chuol, Jazzelle Zanaughtti, Akiima, Hannah Ferguson, Luna Bijl, Jordan Daniels
Fashion: Anna Trevelyan
Make-up: Erin Parsons
Hair stylist: Sam McKnight

vmagazine

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"