V Magazine #123 Spring Preview 2020 : Margot Robbie by Chris Colls

Hmm, no. It should've been stronger, fiercer and the neckline of that top looks sloppy since it's barely visible but still visible enough to distract me. Not a fan! Margot's gorgeous and Inez & Vinoodh would've done a better job at this.

I hate the way the V frames her face... otherwise I like the photo. Definitely one of V's better covers of the last few years (probably due to the fact that there's no OTT tacky styling- that I can at least see yet) ... very reminiscent of old V with Klein and Testino.
Want to see the rest of the story.. this would have been a good editorial opener photo I feel like rather than a cover photo.
Love Margot- she's so stunning.

It's *almost* great. It has hints of that great old V, but the cropping and framing is a bit awkward and it takes the impact out.

at least it´s not a musician... silver lining and all that :D

I like the composition of the cover but... her face looks weird.

Are the cover and the shot in the red vinyl coat supposed to be American Psycho inspired? Because Margot already did that concept in a Vogue video three years ago; it’s just stale when you repeat it with the same person. And I don’t even like the V logo with the shot, it doesn’t work at all.

a screencap of the editorial, don´t know if it´s complete...
Screenshot 2020-01-07 at 13.39.41.png

thecelebritycity.com

I hate the way the V frames her face... otherwise I like the photo. Definitely one of V's better covers of the last few years (probably due to the fact that there's no OTT tacky styling- that I can at least see yet) ... very reminiscent of old V with Klein and Testino.
Want to see the rest of the story.. this would have been a good editorial opener photo I feel like rather than a cover photo.
Love Margot- she's so stunning.
Is Steven Klein really part of the old V? He has only done a couple of covers through the years. He was never a frequent contributor like Testino or Inez & Vinoodh.

If this title is shut down I won’t be surprised. People seem to be tired of what they’re doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->