V Magazine #129 S/S 2021 : Doja Cat by Steven Klein

nauseating. i thought we cancelled her bc she was on tiny chat with white supremacists ?

What a gag! Can't believe they let us go through that Doja Kitty digital mess before unveiling this greatness. Indya looks sickening!!

What a gag! Can't believe they let us go through that Doja Kitty digital mess before unveiling this greatness. Indya looks sickening!!
Yes! She does looks stunning. But a bit more joy or spark in her eyes would’ve made it even better.

Yes! She does looks stunning. But a bit more joy or spark in her eyes would’ve made it even better.

Really? I feel like she really captured the essence of the look she was styled in with the buzzcut and the makeup. She's tough, she's sexy, she's been through a lot and she can't be bothered. But you're right, a little more spark could've elevated the cover even more.

Thats a far better cover. Like I dunno about Doja Cat's cover, its kind of just so far out there I cant even react to it other than I think just in general it doesnt work.

On one hand, the main Doja Cat cover does nothing for me but I can thoroughly appreciate the creativity behind the shoot, and the fact it's not just another bland black and white cover image with Doja pretty much resembling her usual self.

Indya Moore's cover is great, almost sinful it wasn't saved as the main cover for the next upcoming issue. My one complaint, however, is that Indya isn't looking out toward us readers. Still, a pretty striking cover and loving the buzzcut.

V Magazine #129 Spring/Summer 2021

Doja Cat's New Dimension

Photographer: Steven Klein, Jason Ebeyer
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Cast: Doja Cat

V Magazine Digitial Edition

The Bold and the Beautiful

Photographer: Solve Sundsbo
Stylist: Gro Curtis
Hair: Kei Terada
Makeup: Val Graland
Cast: Arizona Muse, Caren Jepkemei, Freddie Finch, Maggie Maurer, Hannah Motler, Claudia Contortionist, Lewis Burton, Alva Claire, Georgia Palmer, Laura Morgan, Nora Attal, Stella Jones, Lara Mullen, Alice de Cherade, Horsford, Georgia Howorth, Jenny Howorth, Jade ParfitT

Precious Metal

Photographer: Richard Burbridge
Stylist: Patti Wilson
Hair: Mustafa Yanaz
Makeup: Emi Kaneko
Cast: Precious Lee

New Order

Photographer: Chris Colls