V Magazine #136 Summer 2022 : Gisele Bündchen by Blair Getz Mezibov

I haven't been commenting for months now, but this is just a glimmer of hope in these dire times. Yes. No... YES!
This is La Bündchen, not some meditation-obsessed millennial LA mom. All Vogue editions this month are found dead and buried deep. Finally something worth attention. This cover puts me at ease - not all is lost yet.
Splash some more contrast and skin blur and you can easily say this would be Testino or M&M.

From the previews I thought it was by Klein, despite not having that horrible filter he usually uses. The cover is nothing special, but I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Weak at the knees! Gisele reverting back to this sexy, tanned glamazon has been long overdue but oh so worth the wait! It's giving me all sorts of flashback to the good old days when Mario Testino was around and I am obsessed with the styling (those Alain Mikli sunglasses!).

Environmentalism is nice and all, but I'm glad for once we dont get green stuff this time.

"V can already see the headlines: “Gisele makes her comeback at 42 and looks better than ever!” But it’s not=really a comeback when your star power and influence are as big as Gisele Bündchen’s, the world-famous mega-model whose name is synonymous with fashion.“ V Magazine

Gisele, I think, is intentionally starving us of this. Oh give us more!!!!

Gisele saved us from this mediocre hell of a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
limonjuices
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->