UK Vogue March 2015 : Gisele Bündchen by Mario Testino

As the Chanel Affair is quite a major thing for Gisele, i suspect every Chanel cover this year to be with Gisele. But seriously? Mario is so boring these days...And Lucinda, with all the beautiful things in that collections, you choose the green suede shirt?

Not to mention the "Sexy Gisele"...groundbreaking!

Review sounds promising!

Cover is okay. Nothing special. It's no Cara, Georgia May or Kate so I'm good.

Review - 424 Pages.

New Nomad
Model: Saskia de Brauw
Photographer: Juergen Teller
Stylist: Jane How
15 Photos

Love Story
Model: Edie Campbell
Photographer: Josh Olins
Stylist: Lucinda Chambers
12 Photos

Dark Angel/McQueen Feature
Models: Aya Jonaes, Xiao Wen Ju, Harleth Kuusik, Yumi Lambert & Nastya Sten
Photographer: Tim Walker
Stylist: Kate Phelan
9 Photos

The Misfits
Models: Olympia Campbell, Adrienne Juliger, Moya Palk, Helena Severin & Madison Stubbington
Photographer: Harley Weir
Stylist: Francesca Burns
11 Photos

[/SIZE]

I'm here for this!!! All the newbies, this will be stunning, I'm certain. I'm very interested to see Saskia's story with Teller.

Thanks for the review, Vogue28! Cannot wait for this to hit the stands.

im definitely looking forward to the mcqueen's ed and teller's one, but the cover does nothing for me. i mean she's beautiful but we all knew that already

January, February, March, back to back models! British Vogue is doing lovely so far this year. Love seeing Gisele on the cover as her husband team just won the Superbowl. She looks beautiful, fresh and radiant.

she should take a little break... i feel like ive seen this image at least 50 times in different campaigns, covers or editorials...
let us forget all these expression and poses and I promise we will fall in love with them all over again...;-)

I simply despise that green/orange color combo. It's overdone, stale, not appropriate for March, and just plain ugly. I don't think Gisele looks particularly good either, but I'm not a big fan of hers so it could be just me.

The cover looks like so many other Gisele images except worse. The review however sounds excellent, nice to see cara isn't in this issue as she was probably to busy riding the gimmicky bus over at Love.

It could be a reprint or outtake from some of her other shoots .. maybe from Vogue Brazil by Testino
I've seen it before

Last edited by a moderator:
"Easy glamour"? I'd forgive that hair if she were on a safari shoot, but in the studio, it's all wrong.

Oh yes, I remember this cover!! :rolleyes:

Previews sound pretty good. Thanks for sharing, vogue28!

As always, Gisele looks beautiful on the cover but I wish they'd write about something else other than how she loves being a mom. This could have been a perfect opportunity for her to talk about her work with UNEP. For someone who loves nature as much as she says she does, she sure doesn't use her voice enough...

Is Testino reading these threads? love how real and touchable Gisele´s skin is on the cover! there´s texture, wrinkles, pores and freckles and not an ounce of extreme photoshop... it´s all about her skin and beauty for me, I just wish the G wasn´t covering her face.

The review looks great (thanks Vogue28). I´m excited for all the editorials, specially McQueen´s feature by Walker! can´t wait to see Aya and Xiao :D
Saskia by Teller looks very promising. I hope that Sasha´s ed will be old school McDean.

The cover shot feels so familiar, almost like a reprint. Happy to see Gisele though!

The nailed the timing with Gisele, unfortunately that's the only thing they got right, what a stale cover.

Oh the review looks good; can't wait for the Tim Walker ed!

What a boring cover! Last year, I was fighting a bad case of "Gisele overload", and this year I was hoping to see a lot less of her....

Overdone and boring. Wake me up when April rolls around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowbar69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->