Vaara S/S 2024 : Gisele Bündchen by Lachlan Bailey

Could easily be an editorial photo from Alt's Vogue Paris.
Styled by Geraldine Saglio and photographed by Lachlan Bailey…Can’t do more VP than this.

Quite an expected combination for an expected result.

Never heard of this brand but Gisele is killing it!

Is it new though? It’s really reminiscent of her Chanel n5 commercial swimwear situation…
Yeah, I agree with you. I feel like after her divorce she left a bit her Costa Rica Mother Earth vibes to embrace Miami (apparently new bf lives there too). I believe some time ago she used to live in Boston.

New image looks good!

Perhaps it will go without saying that ALL of this is just right up my street. Gisele doing what Gisele does best, and Lachlan doing what Lachlan does best. The campaign images themselves are stunning, totally selling the Vaara products. Ugh, obsessed with this and very much looking forward to more! :heart:

Yeah, I agree with you. I feel like after her divorce she left a bit her Costa Rica Mother Earth vibes to embrace Miami (apparently new bf lives there too). I believe some time ago she used to live in Boston.

New image looks good!
I prefer Gisele when she is modeling. I’m not interested in models doing their branding. She does it like no other but it’s like « fierce Naomi », « Rock n Roll Kate », « Yoga Christy » etc.

I take Glamourama Gisele over any type of Mother Nature Gisele!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->