Gisele Bündchen signs for Max Factor

I agree with you guys, that pic of her in green is the worst one!!
But the other ones are simply amazing, especially her eyes!! :woot: :heart:

Although I love Gisele I just thought that she is looking good in two pictures: with the red lipstick and the one with her skin a bit more white than it is.
The other pictures are actually good but they're a bit weird.

i like the one in green:ninja::lol: I agree makeup is a bit much but I think her face looks beautiful still :P

So they sign up a fantastic model, state a launch date of September 18th 2008, release a few images... and nothing else?

February 2009 issues will be arriving soon, so we're two months into Max Factor's 100th anniversary year. I expected to see a lot more output than what we've seen so far. Has anyone seen any new shots, either in magazines or even at cosmetic counters?

yes I have seen a new shot the other day at the drugstore ^
it is an all black background and you can just see her face coming into the light and her insanely high cheekbones and eyelashes. and a little bit of her golden hair is visible as well. It was for a new mascara I believe.

but I know what you mean, I was hoping and expecting much more. new ads every month,commercials,etc...

:wub: Gisele looks stunning.

^ i think the Gisele pictures looks stunning too... especially when you see them on the maxfactor.com website. there's a tab on the bottom that says "gallery". when you click on it, you can see some of her shots. hit the "–" (minus) button, and you can see the full image clean. i think she looks amazing...i love the red lipstick one espcially, and the green jacket one looks great when you see the entire shot.

that's always been my most very fav thing about her ^ they are supermodelicious :P

LOVEEEEEE Cheekbones! lol

maxfactor.com

Last edited by a moderator:
so stunning! ahhh just love the second shot of her cheekbones, lol

There is a new picture out there on giselefan.org...
Does anyone have it to post or can find it?
Thanks!!!!

julicalg, i think the picture you're talking about is posted on lebook.com? if that's the one?

here is a scan of it! New Max Factor ad

scanned by jal718 @ bellazon

I hate that neon/plastic croc jacket she wears and that makeup palette in that shot. It would be ten times better if she were naked. The makeup is awful though: so Euro-trash.

The black one is nice, but she looks slightly drag-ish.

The last one is also nice, but her eyebrows are somewhat unsettling for some reason. Too arched, and the hair also looks fake.

I mean, she is stunning beyond words, but the Max factor ads are mostly too tacky - in concept and theme. The last one looks like a mid-90s ad trying to bring 80s back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->