Valentino A / W 2004 Paris

cute :P

00320f.jpg

This stuff is way too heavy for right now. It's just more 80's power dressing that someone forgot to update for a new millenium. There are some pieces that I liked and I'm sure that the Valentino customer is happy with this, but. . . something is missing.

I like bits and pieces (most of the black & white selections) but overall, I think not.

i adore this coat... i love to have a cream coat as beautiful as this:

cream and white coats are too HOT for a.w. 04.05 :wink:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 8th, 2004 - 4:44 pm
they are everywhere... and i still love them... imagine that? :blush:

Originally posted by Lena@Mar 8th, 2004 - 3:44 pm
and I just love that!
I have so many cream/white coats :heart:

yes it's a bit karl lagerfeld and chanel, rather than valentino. valentino should be more.. feminine

this was a wonderful collection for valentino...very smart, very chic

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Mar 8th, 2004 - 9:56 am
This stuff is way too heavy for right now. It's just more 80's power dressing that someone forgot to update for a new millenium. There are some pieces that I liked and I'm sure that the Valentino customer is happy with this, but. . . something is missing.
I agree completely. I feel like I just watched a rerun of Dynasty :yuk:

i just looked at this collection again...in its entirety and by itself...and i have to say i think it's very strong...beautifully cut gowns and love all the black and white...i don't love the way it's styled...but pulled apart...the pieces are actually quite good...and i love the belts...

very grown up...i think this gown is stunning...sexy and elegant at the same time...updated classic...

Last edited by a moderator:
i just looked at this collection again...in its entirety and by itself...and i have to say i think it's very strong...beautifully cut gowns and love all the black and white...i don't love the way it's styled...but pulled apart...the pieces are actually quite good...and i love the belts...

very grown up...i think this gown is stunning...sexy and elegant at the same time...updated classic...

I agree...My favorite gowns are the following...
00670f.jpg

00470f.jpg

Originally posted by softgrey@Jun 17th, 2004 - 8:30 pm

agreed :flower:

it looked like a wonderful Valentino collection to me, classic but with a twist, loved it :heart:
and I think it's elegant and sexy as a whole. I'm also seeing this "confident and independent woman look" from this collection :P

The coats are to die for- especially the white one- so Jackie O...
The dresses- well, I'm disappointed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->