Valentino Haute Couture F/W 12.13

I love Valentino Haute Couture, Not so much the ready to wear. This Collections was simply stunning !

These two looks were spectacular! :heart:
wbf4vp.png
1iisdx.png

style.com/

Loving what Im seeing so far, dark and beautiful esp the last 2 gowns in the first post, that blackn sheer gown with the metallic flowers is stunning, could totally see in on Keira Knightley

The cutesy, fairy princess Valentino girl of the past few seasons has finally grown into a woman! Solid collection.

Me too, I love the blue colour, so mysterious I like it as well, they are getting better .. I am so impressed I like it so far , I think the best couture show !

Don´t like it, the same as always, maybe there´s just some new things but just a few, just like the red dresses, mmmm no! not nice, sorry:blink:

I'm a fan of this collection, it's different to their previous ones, there are variety and it's not about the same simple idea. Ben fatto María e Pier ^_^

As much as I don't like Valentino there are some incredible dresses here!

I would love to see a return of the good old Valentino tailoring though.

Deeply disappointed with the overall collection. Nonetheless, after seeing close-up shots of the details, I do appreciate the vast amount of stunning details many of the embroidered dresses have.

Valentino is such a hit & miss nowadays.
But I'm sure some of these dresses will look awesome on the red carpet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->