Valentino Pre-Fall 2015

pretty huge collection considering it's pre-fall. I feel like they had a pre-fall collection, then added a bunch of other clothes meant for other collections that never made it.

I really love some of the looks, but have they ever heard of the phrase less is more? The size is excessive to the point of sloppiness.

Some of it I really love, some of it I hate.

"your eyes are the eyes of a woman in love" what the hell?

I'd say there's about 10 looks that I like and another 15 that actually need to be there. At least half the collection is totally unnecessary. Some of it should have stayed in the hippie trailer park or could be sold off in a DIY garage sale.

I just so the collection... it never ends, so unnecessarily long... and mostly ugly. There's a lot of terrible outfits, and this one takes the cake:

XJzvZ9Y.jpg

style.com

This outfit is just... heinous! How anyone could think that that is is a good look is beyond me.

However, I do love most of the collection. But I am biased because I'm a massive Valentino fan. If they just cut out the ugly stuff, there would be fewer looks, giving the beautiful pieces a better opportunity to stand out.

The space outfits at the end are to die for. They are luxurious and beautifully detailed. But they also get lost in a terribly edited collection. If they parred it down and had those along with some of the nature inspired pieces and got rid of the camo and mod stuff, it would be a lovely collection.

I really think they missed their mark due to editing, but some of the individual pieces are some of the most beautiful they have created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yujiaolong666
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->