Valentino Resort 2018 by Terry Richardson

artemovartem

Reaction score
Models: Faretta, Imari Karanja, Jolie Alien, Ratner, Selena Forrest & more.
Styling: Joe McKenna.

wwd

Also unveiling new logo. Looks tacky tho.

I´m surprised that in this day and age, he´s still getting work...

What a great week to release a campaign shot by Terry Richardson...

I'm in for boycotting every brand and magazine using Terry's work. Seriously, Valentino, get your s*** together.

At least Glenda's excuse is that she simply doesn't have taste, but what is Valentino's? The fact that the CD is a man makes it doubly disgusting. He's probably the one who continued top book Terry for the accessories campaigns even after the allegations. Boys club is alive and well!

Also, the new logo is atrocious! Someone should shake some sense into Grumpy.

At least Glenda's excuse is that she simply doesn't have taste, but what is Valentino's? The fact that the CD is a man makes it doubly disgusting. He's probably the one who continued top book Terry for the accessories campaigns even after the allegations. Boys club is alive and well!

Also, the new logo is atrocious! Someone should shake some sense into Grumpy.

I wish it was only Ratner, she deserves a solo Valentino campaign.

"Valentino Resort 2018 by Terry..."
Me: Ahaha, can you imagine if it's Richardson, can you imagine the absurdity of..."
Valentino Resort 2018 by TerryRichardson
Me: Oh.

Apart from everything else, he's never even been a good photographer.

Absolutely not, but especially not for a label as glamorous as Valentino. I thought a majority of fashion had blacklisted him by now but apparently not

I got that they use Terry before and somehow they collaborations were successful. But to release another campaign by him and within this climate, it's not acceptable. The fact that they still continue working with him and magazines and stars are still continue working with him it really tells a lot about what's going wrong.

"Valentino Resort 2018 by Terry..."
Me: Ahaha, can you imagine if it's Richardson, can you imagine the absurdity of..."
Valentino Resort 2018 by TerryRichardson
Me: Oh.

Me before I opened the thread.

By the way, what new logo are we talking about? Isn't that the same font they've used since.. forever? Am I missing something?

THIS!! This is what has made Terry such an inexplicable vile malignancy to me, his work has always been mediocre at best, a glorified party photographer on his best day.

Me before I opened the thread.

By the way, what new logo are we talking about? Isn't that the same font they've used since.. forever? Am I missing something?

The VLNTN logo on the basketball is the new logo for their new athleisure collection lauchinh with this collection. But it’s a rehash of the brand’s 80s and 90s logo.

The VLNTN logo on the basketball is the new logo for their new athleisure collection lauchinh with this collection. But itÂ’s a rehash of the brandÂ’s 80s and 90s logo.

OH. I didn't even see that horrible thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bloopybloop
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->