Interview April 2009 : Zac Efron by Mikael Jansson

Actually you know what, i think hes smoking despite all the critics.

I just got mine in the mail. I HATE the new format. It is retro in a terrible way. All swirly Sixties lettering. And the fashion editorials are NOTHING compared to what Karl Templer was doing. The only thing that caught my eye was an editorial with male model Larry Scott. The styling by Andrew Richardson is great and half the pics are in color, which is a refreshment because nearly 80% of the magazine is in black and white. *Yawn* I am so angry I subscribed! I thought that Fabien and Karl were going to stay! I was sadly mistaken!

Oh, and it was a GREAT treat to see Edita. She oozes sex and has some pretty impressive assets! She pretty much challenges Lara Stone to a competition in that shot!

Last edited by a moderator:
oh my!! and i thought she was vanessa when i first saw the pic somewhere else without reading this.
HOT HOT pix.
i love him he's perfect.
thaaaaaank u for pix.

I think the cover looks quite good. Great to see Edita in his ed. The rest of the contents sounds promising.

I feel like I might be the only person who doesn't find this particularly arousing. I've no issue with Zefron, I like Edita and yet this all leaves me cold. It feels so calculated in it's message - this is the publicity move that is supposed to make me see Zac as an adult and instead I see a young man covered in dirt yet devoid filth. It's all too clean, too cold, too plotted. Even Edita's body which is absolutely perfect mind you is just sort of there...

I don't know, I feel like we're often presented with nudity masqueraded as sensuality...

I feel like I might be the only person who doesn't find this particularly arousing. I've no issue with Zefron, I like Edita and yet this all leaves me cold. It feels so calculated in it's message - this is the publicity move that is supposed to make me see Zac as an adult and instead I see a young man covered in dirt yet devoid filth. It's all too clean, too cold, too plotted. Even Edita's body which is absolutely perfect mind you is just sort of there...

I don't know, I feel like we're often presented with nudity masqueraded as sensuality...

totally! and even though i have no freaking idea who this guy is (not that i'm going to change that), i do feel these images are more about this tricky 'am i looking good? no, seriously, will i look good and sexy in these pictures? and do tell me when the issue hits the newsstands so i can get a copy to fancy my pretty face and oiled muscles in print' attitude. and i can't see what beautiful Edita has to do with this sort of Narcissus vibe.
sex sells but there are some things which are just a bit too much. sorry, guy. not impressed.

I'm gay and Zac is pretty hot and totally my taste...

....but Edita.....oh my...*faints*

That shoot is tacky and overdone.

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend got hers today
and its an ok issue Katrin looks good in here
and ther is one shot of Maryna in a herve leger bathing suit..she
looks great of course

i started reading zac's interview but got bored halfway through.

from the first half though i still don't see why zac is deserving of an interview cover or why he fits the aesthetic of interview. even in the opening introduction interview admits that zac is nothing but a disney star. so what's the point in featuring him?

zac_032009.jpg

Zac Efron Gets Dirty
The "HSM" star sheds his squeaky clean image so he can roll around in the mud with a hot babe for "Interview" magazine!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=54223165

source | myspace.com

Damn he's hot here, until I realize he is still his usual meh self and they just pictures.

Here's the UHQ scans of Edita (her nude solo shot) and Maryna from the issue.

Scans courtesy of VampireHorde

There's nothing else interesting in the issue, so pick it up only if you are a fan of Edita or Zac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->