Interview April 2009 : Zac Efron by Mikael Jansson

I know we're all about Zefron at the moment, but here's a snap of a profile piece on Edita

editahot-1ff.jpg

taken by me

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh My Goodness, Edita is to die for in that image. It's so sultry, and tasteful even though shes full on naked. Looks like a Vintage photograph!

So I guess Zac is done with the whole Disney image...LOL

So I guess Zac is done with the whole Disney image...LOL
Haha i guess thats what he is trying to do, specially with Edita laying on top of him naked.Aynway its not a bad spread at all, specially she looks amazing.

I can just imagine the tweens' mothers going insane screaming "OMG there boobs in here!"

I can't complain about this. So you have some teenybopper idol who is so NOT Interview material and Interview presents him in a different, edgy light. It's genius. They'll actually get more kids to buy the magazine and hope they'll stick around. And Zac gets to grow up coz those who stay in high school end up as has-beens.

And Edita looks great. But I would like more equal opportunity nudity.

Edita is very hot and she's got an amazing body...
This issue sounds really good :brows:

OMG EDITA. You are killing me. If I wasn't straight ... I don't think I am anymore

edita looks soooooooooo HOT!!!! loves her in that images! parents must be hate this issue

Edita should have been on the cover. She's the most exciting and it's so great to see someone different than Lara Stone, Raquel or Kate in Interview. :buzz:

its amazing!!! edita looks so GORGEOUS & HOT!!! lover her shot with zac. i wonder what zac felt during the shoot of this editorial. :lol: especially when edita lay on his body, naked. :lol: :D and what i wonder the most is the feeling of vanessa hudgens while zac was doing this shoot. :lol: :wink: anyways, zac's photos are great. it's a nice one. though i thought M&M shot it. good job by jansson. :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valeriolo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->