Valentino S/S 2021 Milan

i cant believe but what am about to type, but why is this the love child of new bottega and dolce & gabbana?

Every single look has been already done. Its as if he went through the recent collections on vogue runway and picked outfits that seemed commercial enough. He and Mary should have never split.

An oversized pink men's shirt with a leather mini skirt????? OH my god hahaha

Tom Ford may not have designed the most exciting collection of the season but he sure was the most clever of all. Even when you are a big brand, you don’t need to have a show when you don’t have anything strong to say!

This is Lookbook to Boutiques and Boutiques to Yoox/The Outnet and Outlets...

Those are cute clothes but seriously, if you think your work deserves a runway show, at least give us a great set and a good cast! Pierpaolo’s RTW is very one dimensional and lacks the aspirational part needed for Valentino.

Silvia Fendi won MFW.

what??? what in the actual f*ck!!! it’s bad! the looks look like they were randomly picked from a pile of older collections!

I never thought I’d see the day of a terrible collection from Valentino but here we are. so disappointing.

Honestly if you change the name of the thread to Carolina Herrera SS 2021, nobody will notice the difference.
It's a pity because obviously he's going to make excuses for this laziness: "In our new reality people needs more down to Earth clothes...". I'm tired of hear that. If you're not able to deliver some decent ideas, make a goddamn lookbook.

Looks like he's following steps of his pal Mary Grace. This collection looks repetitive and it offers nothing new to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->