Valentino "V" Perfume : Eugenia Volodina by Steven Meisel

j´adore dior

Reaction score
Valentino has just released a new fragrance called V

Fragrance Information:
Valentino V captures the magical elegance of Valentino and the mischievousness in each woman. TOP NOTES - positive energy of the effervescent Mandarin and lush Fig. HEART NOTES: richness and sophistication of the Orange Blossom, Rose petals and Frangipani flowers. BASE NOTES - mysterious sensuality of the Cedarwood, Sandalwood and Amber-like notes. Launch Date - March 2005

the face of the advertisement is eugenia volodina, here are some pictures from the ad, behind the scenes and bottle:

valentino1-2005b.jpg

valentino1-2005.jpg

valentino1-2005c.jpg

if somebody has already smelled the fragrance a comment on it wouldn´t be so bad, thank you a lot

cool! she's very pretty in those pics!! :heart:
she was beautiful when i met her in the milano fashion week!

it's a really unintentionally funny advert...or is it?:innocent:

Does anyone else think that the bottle is just as big as the fragrance? I personally love creative bottles that are new and fresh, I love the shape of this bottle, the cap it really nice too. I don't like the packaging the V in like lipstick looks very mid-90's to me, I would have preferred a more timeless packaging.

I don't like the advert aswell, it looks very cheesy, as if it were for Celiene Dion's new fragrance. It would have been better if it evoked everything Valentino; luxury, elegance and glamour.

Diorling said:

I don't like the advert aswell, it looks very cheesy, as if it were for Celiene Dion's new fragrance.
:lol:

I agree the bottle does look gorgeous, and I usually :heart: eugenia but that advert is just awful! :shock:

i don't think this thread belongs here....

Eugenia is beautiful, but something about the advert is cheesy.

actually the ad and packaging go perfectly with the theme that kind of naughty thing. and she looks good though it doenst look like her

I've seen the commercial on italian TV and I liked it. You get those V flying around like butterflies and i was longing to see eugenia in some major ad again.

tom said:
I've seen the commercial on italian TV and I liked it. You get those V flying around like butterflies and i was longing to see eugenia in some major ad again.
OMG! I want to see the spot too! Hope they load it up on the website soon or sth! :woot:

I dont like the actual ad, but this picture would make an amazing ad for this fragrance... I haven't had the chance to smell it yet..

valentino1-2005.jpg

I think actually the idea of the ad was pretty good... but to me Evgenia looks very unnaturally and I dont like the make up, esp the lipgloss, it looks awfull.

I like the first pic :flower: , but I agree with northern_light, the makeup isn't the most flattering on her

I saw the tv ad last night in between ER and it actually looks quite good, nowhere near as cheesy as the pictures suggest.

It's definitely growing on me :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->