Valentino "Valentina Acqua Floreale" Fragrance : Freja Beha Erichsen

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
7ieon.jpg

SqWdd.jpg

Valentina Acqua Floreale, a new version of Valentina perfume by Valentino from 2011 that already got its intensified flanker Valentina Assoluto launched in 2012, comes out in late January 2013. Topics of inspiration for the new fragrance are nature, summer garden, carefree atmosphere and sensuality.

This multi-layered floral composition was developed by perfumer Olivier Cresp. Initially, there are notes of bergamot and orange blossom that mingle with the heart of neroli, mimosa, tuberose and jasmine. The base is oriental, made of amber and patchouli.

The distinctive round bottle is adorned with a white flower surrounded by leaves this time. Model Freja Beha Erichsen was chosen again as the face of the campaign. The fragrance is available as 50 and 80 ml Eau de Toilette.
fragrantica.com

I feel like they just use outtakes from the same shoot again and again for those Valentina ads. Or is she wearing something from the most recent collection? Her hair definitely doesn't seem to be this short at the moment.
I like it, and it's always great to see Freja, but it's nothing special.

I totally agree with you, Pilar. I love seeing Freja and this is a beautiful photo, but just nothing new and special. But I do like the layout.

I agree, and i am more drawn to the dress she is wearing, than the perfume/bottle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->