Vanessa Bruno F/W 10.11 Paris

this is good. casual and cool. nice to see drop waists and great knits. i finally will be looking at her again.

Could someone post the whole collection? It would be appreciated :flower:

Nice! I like many of the outfits. Want to see the whole collection, too :flower:

From wwd:

002kxay6
002kyteb

002kzc30
002p0qpp

002p1f8f
002p2p0b

002p3hhq
002p4bbq

002p51k4
002p6bf7

002p7fpf
002p8g3y

leather shorts!~ :woot:

seems like a nice collection of separates. nothing directional, i don't think. but nice nonetheless. ^_^

:shock:..
what the H*LL is this?!?!?!...

:ninja:...

be afraid....be very afraid...

:unsure:

LOVE this. It's so me. Great styling and the pieces themselves would fit perfectly into my closet. I love how it's somewhat casual/easy/cool while still looking fabulous & luxurious.

This is great! Love the transition of daywear into nightwear, everything was wearable and very unique!

The only thing I can't get over is how silly the twisted knitwear pieces are in the beginning!

i'm just going to chalk this up to bad styling. it just looks so sloppy.

Thanks for the HQs.

I really really like it.

At least, Vanessa Bruno stays true to herself. No Balmain rip off here... N'est-ce pas Isabel?

Though I don't know who's doing the styling for her show but there's always those try-hard messy looks like the opening leotards...

In the end, I spotted lots and lots of items I'd like to own right now and I always like what I find in stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->