Vanity Fair April 2023 : Gisele Bündchen by Lachlan Bailey

Newsstand lists the UK on-sale date as 04/04/23, which means a wait of almost two weeks to hold this in my hands.

Just show them Gisele , she delivers with ease it's simple and efficient !
Only THE BODY & Edita know how to work these covers
Can't wait to see the ed and start to worry about what Vogue France will give us this summer

Divine! What a stunning cover. I can’t wait til my copy arrives.

Seeing something like this really shows up how dreadful other magazine covers have become in recent times. This is quite simple but so beautiful; a well crafted layout around a straightforward and beautiful shot = perfection.

Radhika must be weeping inside. :grinningwsweat:

Stunning cover, will probably be their best-selling cover for the year what with this magazine's taste in cover subjects. I'd have preferred a more natural sunset/bronzing, but it it works nevertheless.

Ha, funny that this cover it's so Vogue and Cara's looks more like Vanity Fair. Also reminds me of to the "Blame It On Rio" cover from June 2000.

The only look that works (very well) on her, nothing new but sells!

Looks like a throwback in the absolute best way. This is the Giselle comeback cover I've been wanting to see (yes, I much prefer it to the UK Vogue and V Magazine covers last year)

Flawless. Absolutely flawless. I gasped when I saw the cover on Instagram earlier! I was expecting greatness from the paparazzi photographs back in January of Gisele on beach in Florida with Lachlan Bailey but the finished result is something else. This has given me such a burst of energy! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericsalodesign
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->