Vanity Fair April 2023 : Gisele Bündchen by Lachlan Bailey

"IT'S NOT SO BLACK AND WHITE": GISELE BÜNDCHEN, SELF-PROFESSED "WITCH OF LOVE", TALKS ABOUT IT ALL
Photography:
Lachlan Bailey
Styling: George Cortina
Hair: Shay Ashual
Make-up: Diane Kendal
Model: Gisele Bündchen

vanityfair.com

She knows and sell her branding like no one else…
Boring but classic and beautiful.

I'm lost, where is this witch theory happening? among football fans? I have read all kinds of bizarre things since she separated, such as 'watch her try to get all his money', as if she wasn't wealthier and more famous. :upsidedown:

I found the work she did with Nico while she was 'retired' boring, it was a bit of her current life (yoga, costa rica, crystals, repeat) but like she had no time for it and was basically just doing it so her presence in fashion wouldn't be entirely erased. This is different imo, a little bit more romantic with the dense lighting and like Part II of the lifestyle she embodied circa those Missoni days with the insane tan. I know some women tend to look at models and then feel bad about themselves but I always looked at Gisele and proceeded to feel GREAT about myself lol, it made me want to go out, ride a bike under the sun, get a new bikini and.. she's still selling that 'pura vida' lifestyle and mindset for me. :heart:

The cover is very stunning & the edit is very beautiful with the aesthetic of Vogue Paris of the Emmanuelle's helm.

I'm lost, where is this witch theory happening? among football fans? I have read all kinds of bizarre things since she separated, such as 'watch her try to get all his money', as if she wasn't wealthier and more famous. :upsidedown:

I found the work she did with Nico while she was 'retired' boring, it was a bit of her current life (yoga, costa rica, crystals, repeat) but like she had no time for it and was basically just doing it so her presence in fashion wouldn't be entirely erased. This is different imo, a little bit more romantic with the dense lighting and like Part II of the lifestyle she embodied circa those Missoni days with the insane tan. I know some women tend to look at models and then feel bad about themselves but I always looked at Gisele and proceeded to feel GREAT about myself lol, it made me want to go out, ride a bike under the sun, get a new bikini and.. she's still selling that 'pura vida' lifestyle and mindset for me. :heart:

I believe all this rumor started by Fox News. They paint Tom as a saintly catholic perfect man and most handsome/famous/iconic man in the world. and Gisele a crazy witch who owes all her career to him. I saw a man saying awful things to her a couple days ago with his bio reading “America,God,Guns,& Toxic masculinity” lol. It’s everyday on her social media.

I believe all this rumor started by Fox News. They paint Tom as a saintly catholic perfect man and most handsome/famous/iconic man in the world. and Gisele a crazy witch who owes all her career to him. I saw a man saying awful things to her a couple days ago with his bio reading “America,God,Guns,& Toxic masculinity” lol. It’s everyday on her social media.
lol of course, should've guessed... their viewers are helpless. :grinningwsweat::smilingwtear:

quintessential Gisele but she does look gorgeous! very nice cover, a little too early for Spring but it’s a welcomed warm up.

Ever since her return with that V Magazine cover last summer, I cannot get enough of Gisele! Love the whole shoot and looking forward to reading the interview

SEE EDWARD ???? this thissssss THISSSSS is a SUPERMODEL.
THIS IS !!!! Gisele's video shows that every single shot is cover worthy.
What a stunning human individual goshhhh: the height / the body / the hair / the facial structure / the skin and hair = she looks perfect !!!
She's my favorite supermodel.
She's flawless.

SEE EDWARD ???? this thissssss THISSSSS is a SUPERMODEL.
THIS IS !!!! Gisele's video shows that every single shot is cover worthy.
What a stunning human individual goshhhh: the height / the body / the hair / the facial structure / the skin and hair = she looks perfect !!!
She's my favorite supermodel.
She's flawless.
Her Last year Meisel cover shoot what's better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pandorabox78
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->