Vanity Fair April 2023 : Gisele Bündchen by Lachlan Bailey

Further proof of supposed witch powers were apparent when my subscription copy turned up in immaculate condition, despite the paper envelope not being sealed by the printers in the first place.

My UK edition is 112 pgs. The cover looks great because it's glossy, but the quality of the paper inside tends to make images in general look grainy, and when combined with the 'hazy summer days' mood of the shoot, they're like lo-res print-outs from your home computer. It feels like reproduction in print has really been a secondary concern.

Model Alton Mason opens the Vanities section, plus Hari Nef, Barbie, the BAFTA Awards red carpet as part of a Bulgari gatefold section, the dangers of AI, then into the Gisele section.

This is followed by Emma Summerton's Broadway portfolio, which opens with Jessica Chastain looking as glam as ever, "At Juilliard, Andrei Belgrader told me..."

The investigative feature is a look at the murder of four Idaho college students and the ensuing media frenzy "bringing along a new breed of web sleuth", the gossip feature looks at Kara Swisher, "muckraker of the moment", and the fashion feature looks at the foundations of J.Crew. Back page Proust Questionnaire is BOB MACKIE.

CURTAIN CALL
Photography:
Emma Summerton
Styling: Gro Curtis
Hair: Renato Campora (Chastain), Eugene Souleiman (all other women)
Make-up: Kristofer Buckle (Chastain), Kabuki (all other women)
Grooming: Melissa Dezarate
Models/Celebrities: Jessica Chastain, Yahya Abdulmateen Ii, Corey Hawkins, Lea Michele, Daniel Radcliffe, Wendell Pierce, Victoria Clark, Phillipa Soo, Lindsay Mendez, Patina Miller, Annaleigh Ashford, Katie Holmes, Jonathan Groff, Justin Cooley, Jordan E. Cooper, Lorna Courtney, Linedy Genao, Marla Mindelle, Kate Berlant & Jeremy Pope

vanityfair.com

Wild At Heart
Photo Lachlan Bailey
Stylist George Cortina
By Michelle Ruiz
Subject Gisele Bündchen
Hair Shay Ashual
Makeup Diane Kendal
Nails Kristina Konarski

vanity fair

Curtain Call
Photo Emma Summerton
Stylist Gro Curtis
Cast Jessica Chastain, Yahya Abdulmateen Ii, Corey Hawkins, Lea Michele, Daniel Radcliffe, Wendell Pierce, Victoria Clark, Phillipa Soo, Lindsay Mendez, Patina Miller, Annaleigh Ashford, Katie Holmes, Jonathan Groff, Justin Cooley, Jordan E. Cooper, Lorna Courtney, Linedy Genao, Marla Mindelle, Kate Berlant, Jeremy Pope
Hair Renato Campora, Eugene Souleiman
Makeup Kristofer Buckle, Kabuki

vanity fair

The Kingdom of Prep
By Maggie Bullock
Subject J. Crew/Emily Cinader

vanity fair

Vanities | Alton Mason Walks the Walk
Photo Nick Riley Bentham
Stylist Michaela Dosamantes
By Britt Hennemuth
Subject Alton Mason
Grooming Alexa Hernandez

vanity fair

This week's issue of Italian Vanity Fair is also running the Gisele cover.

Can't even remember the last time I was this excited enough to race out and purchase a copy of magazine! Almost like the thrill of Christmas morning when I saw a handful of copies sat on the shelves in WHSmith last week. The cover is even more glorious in person, spread them out on the shelves and hide the likes of Vogue and Harper's Bazaar as I exited (yes, really).

Typical the magazine would have a slight price increase the month I'm buying but this could have been £15.99 and I'm still buying... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lukebears
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->