Vanity Fair December 2011 : Scarlett Johansson by Mario Sorrenti

Scarlett Johansson has been nominated for several Golden Globes, Won a Bafta and a Tony. She doesn't need to promote her nudes like other actresses such as Blake Lively and Vanessa Hudgens. It was an interview for Vanity Fair. She was asked about them. There is a difference.

Scarlett Johansson has been nominated for several Golden Globes, Won a Bafta and a Tony. She doesn't need to promote her nudes like other actresses such as Blake Lively and Vanessa Hudgens. It was an interview for Vanity Fair. She was asked about them. There is a difference.
I never questioned Scarlett's credibility as an actress, I just thought it was unnecessary and pointless to discuss. Anyway, I'm not going to go off-topic and talk about this forever, I have my opinion you have yours and let's end it there.

not a fan of Scarlett but those inside pics are really beautiful..the cover, not so much.

^Her new movie 'We bought a Zoo' as well as her nude images.

:lol: Dead. :heart:

I don't dig the cover. Scarlett looks good (even though I usually don't get her) but that white background and black text all around puts me to sleep.

not a fan of her and never been a fan of her but this is a pure love..stunning!

Scarlett is also on the cover of the new issue of Italian Vanity Fair. The photo is by Mario Sorrenti so it's probably from the same set.

ixxi6o.jpg

vanityfair.it

^ No, it's reprint from Vogue Paris April 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a gorgeous cover. I don't entirely love the pink lips, but it's beautifully shot. :flower: That's coming from a non-Scarlett fan!

To be fair Scarlett had been boring me lately, but she looks bloody lovely here and the red hair is working wonders......I'm sure I ever really liked her as a blonde. The first time I saw the movie The Island, I thought she looked like a p*rn star and then she had it ever since (I think), so this a welcome change.
Beautiful cover.

Love this cover ♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a Scarlett fan at all but this image is beyond stunning. Not bothered by her getting the cover either as I feel like we've had very little in terms of good quality magazine coverage of her in recent years. Hate to say it but I think she deserves a good cover now and then.

Bigger version:

scarlet johansson vanity fair 2011.jpg

dailymail

another one:

m9m8ma.jpg

myloveforscarlett.tumblr.com

she looks amazing in these pics as for the unnecessary "promoting her nude photos" comment, it's a hot topic now so i like that she openly talks about it because there's nothing she should be ashamed of.

The Hunger Games Cast

vanityfair.com via Alvedansen

Seems like photographer Sam Jones is taking ideas from Peggy Sirota´s 2008 shoot with Twilight cast...

vanityfair.com

love the couture :wub:
Giambatista Valli Fall 2011
GiambattistaValliFall20115iUcfcN1xjCl.jpg

Givenchy Fall 2011
GivenchyFall20116Jlog1R01JBx.jpg

stylebistro

Other than the fact that I can't really stand her as an actress, she reminds me so much of Dante Rossetti's portraits of redheads, when they were considered not so classy if you know what I mean... They're nice shots, I just find it slightly too revealing for Vanity Fair for some reason!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numenah
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->