Vanity Fair February 2007 : Demi Moore by Mario Testino

liberty33r1b said:
does she have a new movie coming out?
Yes i think she is promoting Bobby,as the Oscars are coming.
But even if she didnt it wouldnt stop VF putting her on the cover,as long as she told them some juicy Ashton related story.:rolleyes: :ninja:

I got my copy last night and there is nothing revealed in the article that we don't already know. I'll scan the pics if I have time later on today. I found the article on Tory Burch to be much more fascinating...^_^

The Portraits of Power have nothing to do with Demi...they are all Wash DC insiders...:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
MMMmmmmmmmm Demi is certainly not kidding;-))) I like cover and she looks WOW!!!

I totally agree with the poster who said it looks like a cover from the Italia edition, besides wasn't there something about "Annie Liebovitz does Demi Moore" in a previous issue. I never saw it but I'm sure I read it on one of their covers. I also remember thinking it was strange that she didn't get the cover back then considering her long affiliation with the magazine but like Tigerrouge said, "What a letdown".

MissMagAddict said:
I found the article on Tory Burch to be much more fascinating...^_^ [/FONT]

interesting...
i'll have to check that out...
every other profile i've seen on her seems to say the same thing...
(plus she's going through a pretty high powered divorce)

i'm watching extra now...they say this issue also has a "revealing" interview with tyra banks...
the photos are of her in front of tiffany's, looking a bit like audrey hepburn...

I do not like the cover...her pose is weird...whatever she is wearing is not special..and i just do not find her pretty

she never ages
Hmmm... I don't know. Maybe the facial injections, implants, lipo, botox...

The cover's not bad though. Testino always seems to interest me... but ugh! Too much text though.

what is demi promoting besides Ashton?

She has 2 movies coming out this year: Flawless (with Michael Caine), and Mr. Brooks (with Kevin Costner and Dane Cook), according to IMDB.

A slightly better cover pic:

hollyscoop.com

i'd like to read the article on Tyra... could someone scan it if they get a chance. though i suppose it hardly matters, i'll be buying the mag as soon as i can.

the cover is awesome i think. Demi is a goddess. wow.

Demi is one of the few Hollywood stars who is willing to do interesting photoshoots. Her VF covers are legendary, the body paint, the nude pregnancy shot, etc. all very groundbreaking and attention getting. Not to mention great pictures in and of themselves. This cover looks nice and Testino never disappoints for VF (his Gwyneth Vanity Fair portfolio from days past is one of my favorite celebrity shoots ever) but I wish they'd done something a little more daring.

she really has some great cover........can´t wait for the inside photos!!!

010207demi.jpg

The features:

February 2007

Demi Moore. Photographed exclusively for Vanity Fair by Mario Testino in Paris.

Features

130BLUE IS THE NEW RED In a 20-page portfolio, V.F. taps the in crowd of a greatly changed Washington, from swing-state freshmen to White House hopefuls. Todd S. Purdum takes a seismic reading, while Christopher Buckley imagines a nightmare on K Street.

150DEMI GLOSS Demi Moore left Hollywood to escapethe tabloids and raise her three kids. A decade later, at 44, she's back, with one hot young husband and two upcoming movies: Mr. Brooks and Flawless. Krista Smith finds out how Demi does it. Photographs by Mario Testino.

158PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE Sucker-punched by Karl Rove in 2000, John McCain knows how nasty the road to the White House can get. Now that he's the G.O.P. front-runner for 2008, Todd S. Purdum asks, must McCain stoop to win? Photographs by Jonas Karlsson.

164BLACK MISCHIEF Accused of looting $80 million from Hollinger International, Conrad Black has nothing left but his self-regard. As the disgraced press baron prepares for his upcoming trial, Maureen Orth finds him clinging to the notion that he's an innocent "freedom fighter."

168A MODEL MOGUL With two TV hits—America's Next Top Model and her eponymous talk show—Tyra Banks has proved she's not just a pretty face. Nancy Jo Sales gets the former supermodel talking about guys, Oprah, and her ridiculous paycheck. Photographs by Michael Roberts.

172MAGIC ACT Brigitte Lacombe and Edward Helmore spotlight Joan Didion and Vanessa Redgrave as The Year of Magical Thinking heads to Broadway.

174AN EMPIRE OF HER OWN Tory Burch conquered New York society, then designed a must-wear look for its ladies who lunch, while raising six children. Will divorce threaten her phenomenal business? Michael Shnayerson explores Burch's tricky terrain: the intersection of charity balls and fashion for the masses. Photograph by Eric Boman.

Fanfair

7128 DAYS IN THE LIFE OF THE CULTURE 24's Kim Raver. The Cultural Divide. Hot Tracks. Eve Epstein visits the Vivre store; New York's new boutique hotel. Bruce Handy reviews Starter for Ten; Matt Tyrnauer's design favorites; A. M. Homes on France's film of the year. Hot Looks; Christine Muhlke on Jillian Dempsey and Shu Uemura; Kenneth Cole R.S.V.P.s to Bon Jovi.

Columns

92WHY ARE BRITISH SEX SCANDALS SO MUCH BETTER THAN OURS? Washington sexploits are more sad than sizzling. James Wolcott recommends a look across the Atlantic, where politicians sin with style, and even passion.

100BILLIONAIRES AND BROADSHEETS As David Geffen, Eli Broad, and other moguls kick the tires of America's sputtering newspaper companies, Michael Wolff predicts they could become the industry's last subscribers.

108ONE FROM THE HEARTLAND For a guy who's sold almost 30 million albums, John Mellencamp takes a lot of flak. In Indiana, the anti-war rocker sounds off to Frank DiGiacomo. Photograph by Elaine Irwin-Mellencamp.

112BLOOD OIL Nigeria's vast oil wealth has pushed it to social collapse. No wonder Ijaw rebels want to sabotage production. Sebastian Junger forecasts global repercussions from a local struggle. Photographs by Michael Kamber.

Vanities

125HAYDEN'S HEYDAY George Wayne licks the shoes of Imelda Marcos. Joe McKendry traces the arc from boy-band tart to R&B crooner; That Was Then & This Is Now.

Et Cetera

52EDITOR'S LETTER The Measure of the Man (or Woman)

54CONTRIBUTORS

58LETTERS The Great Divider

90PLANETARIUM Aquarian spirit

205FAIRGROUND Scents and sensibility

208CREDITS

210PROUST QUESTIONNAIRE Sidney Poitier February 2007

Demi Moore. Photographed exclusively for Vanity Fair by Mario Testino in Paris.

vanityfair.com

^^Thanks for posting that!:flower:
Hmm Tory Burch has 6 kids,(all hers)?!?!?!:shock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"