Vanity Fair France November 2020 : Robert Pattinson by Ezra Petronio

Not the best angle nor lighting, something focusing on his blue eyes would have been perfect.

But he's hot!! Why'd they do this to him? So rude. I expected something handsome, like that sexy Dior ad... this just scares me. Did he lose weight?

Looks attractive for 54, but looks drugged out for 34.

^ haha as soon as I saw him I thought 'oh wow, early 50s easily'... he did get covid only recently (which explains the gaunt look to me)..

I'm not sure who would be the actor of the year lol but I would hardly call Robert the actor of the year, Batman doesn't come out until who knows when.

this looks like a backstage pic he took at some event he went before covid... so plain and boring and not even good photography imo :/

@GivenchyAddict ......are you going to defend Ezra or will we hear crickets from you? :P

I actually like what's so unappealing about the cover. The gaunt, ghoulish face, beige backdrop, and the art direction. Re the ageing, it seems this cover has actually been retouched a lot to make him appear younger. He looks way older for his age in general. I think he suffers from premature ageing. Could be natural, could be due to him not looking after his skin.

He looks very French here, can see a lot of them buying into it. But as a subject, I don't find him very interesting.

^ I have always been honest about Ezra being a bad photographer yet a good Art director and EIC of Self Service :lol:.
Working with CBW did not help and Robert Pattinson is not a good subject neither to shoot imo. I find him absolutely unappealing.

This shot is bad. It would’ve been better if it had the vintage Polaroid vibe Ezra is so good at (copying from Andy Warhol).

This man looks so rough. Those English genes...he’s ageing bad first thing I noticed in Tenet

I actually liked this & think he looks hot. C'est la vie.

I never got on board the R Pats hype train (and tbh that cringe Dior Homme commercial made it worse :lol:).

BUT - Ezra did him dirty here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->