Vanity Fair March 2006 : Keira, Scarlett & Tom by Annie Leibovitz

Zoolander said:
I think Quentin Tarantino would be great to guest edit: The women would be potrayed as powerful and strong and not in skimpy-outfits, Quentin's not that kind of guy. I think it would be fun to see him do that.
That's a great idea :woot:
Tarantino would be a wonderful choice.
Spike Jonze and Wes Anderson would be my runner-ups ^_^

That'd be awesome for Spike or the love of my life, Wes, to do that. I think Wes' next film comes out in 2007, its a claymation of The Fantastic Mr. Fox. But I don't really see Wes or Spike doing that, but it would cool.

I really really respect Tarantino, how he portrays women. On his DVDs and in interviews he said he likes the strong, powerful women who aren't going to succomb to a man's idea, etc. He dated Sofia Coppola for a while. He's a cool guy.

I looked for this mag everywhere, cant find it! I'll look in WHSmith tomorrow at the train station as train stations have alot of the magazines!

ANd Zoolander, please answer my PM!

I can't find this issue anywhere, not even eBay :cry:

Here is the cover again;-

*Fanpop.com

I still have mine, it was a great issue, and I love the backstory with Rachel McAdams freaking out and leaving the shoot.

Have you checked Amazon? Usually there is someone on there who sells vintage VF.

Tom said in this video that there was a third actress who refused to be naked for this editorial. Anyone have any guesses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->