Vanity Fair March 2008 : The Hollywood Issue by Annie Leibovitz

wow thank you for the scans... the cover really looks a lot nicer up close :smile:

They're all so beautiful! Such amazing scans too! I can't thank you enough. :smile:

wow,what an amazing editorial feautiring alfred hitchcock's famous scenes! renee and seth rogan do not fit in at all.jodi foster is all wrog for the birds as well.i love marion,gwyneth,naomi-those really do look like alfred's iconinc blondes

Naomi Watts' picture is perfect.

I really like those Hitchcock's movie ed. The pictures from those movies that I have seen are very same wavelength I guess.

I'm in love with the Hollywood editorial :woot:
Dial M for Murder, Psycho, and The Birds were my favorites out of the bunch.
I'm most definitely buying this issue.

Finally, the Hollywood ed!:woot: So amazing!
Thanks again!:flower:

funny that i was just watching Vertigo and Rear Window last night..
Marion Cotillard's pictures have to be my favorites. her face is so beautiful and emotive. :heart:

Marion Cotillard's pictures have to be my favorites. her face is so beautiful and emotive. :heart:

Definitely! I love hers the best, though I'm quite liking Charlize's too.

It's amusing to read all the little tidbits about Hitchcock I never knew before!

^indeed, its a very ugly pic.

I personaly think Renee really got the Vetigo perfectly,LOVE her scared face expression.This was a really good edit,much better than last year,everyone did a good job.

Thanks for scanning Luxx.

This is supposed to be actresses who can match the talents of Nicole Kidman and Julia Roberts

Nicole Kidman was an amazing actress. In the Hours and Moulin Rogue. But lately I just can't get any emotion from her face. That's so sad. :cry::heart: And what is Juno? :ninja:

Marion looks AMAZING in her scene! :buzz: :buzz: Jessica Biel can't wear couture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicole Kidman was an amazing actress. In the Hours and Moulin Rogue. But lately I just can't get any emotion from her face. That's so sad. :cry::heart: And what is Juno? :ninja:

Marion looks AMAZING in her scene! :buzz: :buzz: Jessica Biel can't wear couture.
Juno is an oscar nominated movie starring Ellen Page :flower:

Wow, Strangers on a Train is perfect! I also Keira in the Rebecca one; I feel she really captured that.

I think the Strangers on a Train one is probably my favourite. Charlize is by far the best Grace Kelly replacement - that look in her eyes, while Scarlett's entire demeanor is a million miles off bat. A shame, since Bardem completely captures James Stewart in it. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->