Vanity Fair November 2024 : Cynthia Erivo & Ariana Grande by Norman Jean Roy

Cynthia cover is ok... Ariana is terribly bad!

'Tis the November 2024 issue, the September October one was Selena.
I can't even get the month right myself. Never try to enter dates on an excel sheet while tfs-ing.

It feels like no time at all since the last issue came out, which makes the sight of this one feel exciting, but aside from that, it might be another issue of Vanity Fair that's not very relevant for me to read.

Ariana Grande looks like a spectral waif, like she's fading into a different dimension, whereas Cynthia Erivo looks like she could perform musical theatre like it's an Olympic sport.

I really wish Ariana and Cynthia had fully embraced their characters for this cover especially since they're promoting Wicked. It’s obvious this isn’t a fashion magazine but I can’t help but wish they had taken a different approach on set. Maybe a more colorful backdrop? It feels like they just stumbled upon an old bar and decided to use whatever was lying around as props letting Ariana and Cynthia just hang out and mess around with it

Cynthia looks bad in all the photos, Ariana looks beautiful, even with her eternal pained face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    pradabananas
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->