Verdict?

i know nothing about LV bags but i would say real.

do you like it?

yes?

then get it.

Did they make a bag in that shape?

Maybe it's just the picture quality, but the bags like that that i've seen have had much lighter leather on them...

Well, if you ask me, I think it's fake. My sister has that one in a goldish color and when I look at hers and look at that picture, the spacing of the monograms in that picture looks wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the real bags I believe NONE of the Murakami flowers are cut off.....

it looks real to me, the leather is a little taned which is normal if the bag has been used. don't believe it if the seller says "new! never been used"

meomix LV leathers tan after a while of using them, ... i personaly like the taned leather better =)

Originally posted by Boudoir Belle@Jan 30th, 2004 - 2:36 am
it looks real to me, the leather is a little taned which is normal if the bag has been used. don't believe it if the seller says "new! never been used"

meomix LV leathers tan after a while of using them, ... i personaly like the taned leather better =)
I just thought, since it's not that old of a bag, that it wouldn't be as tanned yet...unless they used it often. I rotate my bags a lot so that hasn't happened to any of mine yet

Trust me on this one, that's a fake LV. The spacing of the monograms are wrong.
As for the comment on the flowers being cut off... they actually are cut off on some bags. Louis bags never cut off the 'LV' though.

ask for another picture of the inside and the inside flap of the bag :wink:

No... I still say it's fake. Like I said, the positioning and alignment of the monograms are out of place... plus, have you noticed how rank the bottom of the bag is? It's not even flat. If you were to lay that flat on the floor, it would tip over. Not one of those pictures shows the bag sitting flat... But, I gotta say that it's a pretty good knock off.

the screws inside the flap of my murakami papillon are stars NOT crosses

so fake??

ps. otherwise the positioning of the monogram seems right to me :unsure:

For the last time, I'm telling you this bag is a fake. I don't want you to buy this bag only for you to realize it's a fake.

I'm looking at my sister's bag right now, it's right in my hands as I type this, and the 'LV' monogram patterns aren't where they're supposed to be in that picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->