Jackson Jury Reaches a Verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care if he's guilty or not. I'm just very happy that someone has escaped the jail. I obviously don't want anyone get into jail. I just don't believe jail can actually humanize human. If MJ is wrong, he should have learned a lot :rolleyes:

I was reading an editorial in the NY Metro this morning, about how ALL the parents in this case are guilty. (Micheals parents, the kids parents, and Michael himself)

Bad parenting:

Kids parent: Allowing themselves to be "seduced" by Michaels celebrity status- condoning weird situations such as allowing there child to sleep in the same bad with Michael.- Teaching there children how to lie.

Michaels parents: Taking away Michaels childhood-Which has lead him to this odd behavior, in which he does not comprehend what is right / wrong. It is wrong to have kids sleeping in your bed. WRONG.

Michael's parenting: His lack of maturity- and zero understanding of cause and effect lead him to "innocently" (?) dangle his baby on a balcony.

I feel sorry for him, but at this point the damage has been done. This is a serious cry for help on Michaels part.

Let's forget his age at this point- clearly he is a man/ child.
It's time his parents took control- IMO.

My .02 :flower:

^ I completely agree with everything you just said except I personally think everyone in that family should stay away from each other, except Kathrine Jackson.

Urban Stylin said:
Around here in large or poor families people share beds with children and as much as i wont say that child abusers dont exist still its kind of severe over there

You're kind of comparing apples to oranges. I've slept in my parents bed on countless occasions (because of the boogie man :cry: ) But I doubt that any of our parents regardless of where we come from would let us sleep in a bed with a perfect stranger when we were little.

Pedophiles are all over the world, in some places they don't even have the law against them. In fact the highest percentage of child p*rn*gr*phy comes from eastern europe. I suppose that the laws against pedophiles in certian countries arent that harsh. In north america it is a serious crime and I'm very glad that they consider it so.

I once watched a news report on some freak in Russia who was abducting 4 and 5 year old girls so he could r*pe them on camera. The US government found out and had to spend tons of money to get the freak caught because the Russian government wouldn't even bother capturing him. :shock:

O - definetly.

The thing with Michael is that too many people are trying to ....I guess control and influence him. Where were his "handlers" when all this was taking place.
Seriously. I am not trying to transfer the blame, but for someone as .....odd as Michael, I would think that his "handlers" were aware of the strange occurances or what have you- but either were intimidated (did not want to lose there jobs) or just not into Michael and were waiting for his downfall.

Whatever the case may have been, he needs a new support system. That is the ONLY way he will get through this- if ever.

Arturo21 said:
Good articles about his future and the industry's relationship with him:
http://www.bet.com/Music/The+Music+Industry+Reacts+To+Michael+Jackson+Not+Guilty+Verdict.htm?wbc_purpose=Basic&WBCMODE=PresentationUnpublished /QUOTE]

Ok great, the industry is behind him. YAY! That changes everything :innocent:

I agree with part of the article though- the other half, pure rubbish.

Especially the end. All about the "man". The "man" did not put the kids in his bed. SERIOUSLY.

I agree that he should take some time and regroup and meditate get some counseling. Find out who he is, get in tune with himself.
I dont think he is a bad person, just misguided.

Absolutly correct that he should definetly comeback with an awesome album...but should lay off the whole I am a victim crap.

End it all on a high note. He deserves it.

Last edited by a moderator:
CelineChic said:
You're kind of comparing apples to oranges. I've slept in my parents bed on countless occasions (because of the boogie man :cry: ) But I doubt that any of our parents regardless of where we come from would let us sleep in a bed with a perfect stranger when we were little.

Pedophiles are all over the world, in some places they don't even have the law against them. In fact the highest percentage of child p*rn*gr*phy comes from eastern europe. I suppose that the laws against pedophiles in certian countries arent that harsh. In north america it is a serious crime and I'm very glad that they consider it so.

I once watched a news report on some freak in Russia who was abducting 4 and 5 year old girls so he could r*pe them on camera. The US government found out and had to spend tons of money to get the freak caught because the Russian government wouldn't even bother capturing him. :shock:

well apples and oranges are both fruits and are delicious depending on where someone is coming from. just because there are childmolesters we cant throw accusations on anyone with weird behaviour. about sleeping in the same bed remember some dont have a choice, maybe its the only bed int he house and they may preserve it for the child and the guest too. i guess it all depends on what is in someones mind not what people choose to or not to think

In the end I feel bad for him if he had to go through this and was not actually guilty. But it's always better to be safe than sorry, right?

CelineChic said:
In the end I feel bad for him if he had to go through this and was not actually guilty. But it's always better to be safe than sorry, right?

true and as bad as this may be our world has reached the point where you can only trust yourself so like you said better safe than never

on news just now poor guy is in $150 million debt !! hes a broken man :(

I know poor guy hes going to need to seel up. Aperently he needs to bring out a new single or something or make money fast and asap

tiamaria said:
. Aperently he needs to bring out a new single or something or make money fast and asap
He tried that and when it failed he said the record label was "devilish"
He needs to stop buying monkeys and cotton candy!!!

*Ania* said:
Parents of those kids wanted just MONEY.. Sick people...
yeah it's sad that they would destroy someone like that so that they could get some money.

With all the empathy has shown for people, it is the right time for his karma points to start kicking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->