vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
Womenswear:

VOGUE.COM

Menswear:

VOGUE.COM

If it wasn't for the barocco print, I'd have thought this was Michael Kors. Which is the saddest thing in the world.

I know inter-season collections are more or less 'watered down' versions of the mainline, but when the mainline itself has lost the Versace DNA, this is completely unrecognizable.

Its definitely the most nuanced the versace codes have been. Its not a bad collection. gave me elevated Theory. It actually uses Gianni based codes so Im thrilled.

Versace Uomo has always been atrocious tbh. MK or Capri - someone - has like forced them to make clothes people might buy.

Versaces clothes are not an issue anymore. They dont go straight to sale anymore. They need a bigger presence in accessories and shoes.

Last edited:
Is this still styled by Jacob K?

I like the woman way more than the men and I definitely think it's not bad with a couple of sexy outfit. I recently took a close look to some perfume store: it was unbelievable how much Versace pour homme was selling. Mainly rustic chav ultra aspirational guys who went to buy with their rustic chav girlfriend. But volumes were impressive. Cross selling from there could be an idea but I doubt those rustic would appreciate this man collection.

I forgot Versace even made perfumes…

Im surprised Capri hasnt set Versace up w hit perfumes like they did Jimmy Choo. I will take MK x Versace if it means we have Giannis codes and can sell more RTW.

The women's accessories are good with the exception of the handbags which are a total snooze.

I can't help but see the Dior Book Tote with that canvas tote and it's being heavily pushed to me via sponsored posts on IG. I'm indifferent but do expect more. A cheap cash grab.

These clothes lack the Versace personality and looks like someone used an outdated trend forecast report.

The men's gray print coat has peaked my interest though. A total non factor of a collection though.

Bring the personality and design back to Versace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benrobertson
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->