Versace S/S 2024 by Mert Alas

I like what I am seeing by the first photograph. Looks like the work of Mert and Marcus (or Mert only). This collection will photograh like a dream.

Is this Versace ad campaign in the March issue of UK Vogue @vogue28 ? Thank you.

The clothes need a whole hell of a lot more than a gray background to pop. Where's the oomph?

Is this Versace ad campaign in the March issue of UK Vogue @vogue28 ? Thank you.

Zero signs of this inside the March issue of British Vogue. :flower:

Not sure what to think of this at first glance. Mona doesn't appear to be wearing any makeup, or is that just me? There's a sense of movement in the image but no life.

Oh, I don't like it. Mona looks jet-lagged and her pose is horrible, whatever's happening to that chunk of flying hair is so unfortunate it instantly kills the entire shot - genuinely baffled that this even made it to the board, yet alone print.

Samantha, are you here??!?? Jennufer??? Dont be shushhhh

Loli looks like Grace Hartzel here. It's the most expressive I've ever seen her, but that bar is low for her. Also the second shot is as if she just got caught shaking the piss off her legs.

The backdrop is too dark for this collection. Looks less like a typical simple studio and more like school/grad photo backdrop.

Okay, the full thing is kinda better. I guess it is as close as it gets to Avedon greatness (by today's standards!). Could have used Meisel though.

Claudia shots in pink are perfect! Loli with these shoes is the best thing she has ever done in her entire career, she looks beautiful and expressing herself...

Claudia is bringing supermodel energy lifting this mediocre collection. Loli is previewing her bombshell era minus the awkward posing. Mona is dragging it all down. Hopefully they just run the Schiffer images.

Avedon 2024 and I am OK. Cast is a mess, they are very eager to please all the markets. Liu Wen is also part of this ad.

Describing Schiffer as “legendary,” Donatella Versace has tapped the German model to front the brand’s spring 2024 ad campaign, together with Loli Bahia, Mona Tougaard, Fernando Lindez, Noah Tumataroa, Meng Yuqi and Liu Wen. “The power of these incredible women dressed in iconic house silhouettes and fabrics,” said the chief creative officer of the Italian luxury brand. “Loli, Mona and our legendary Claudia! This is everything I love in fashion. Of course.…It’s Versace!”

(WWD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duckyjeanjo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->