DSquared2 S/S 2012 : Natasha, Dimitri, Paolo, Matt & Ton by Mert & Marcus

this is one of the worst dsquared campaigns in the last few years.

There is so much going on, I don't know where to look.

hahaha same here :lol: and it has so many colours in it, but i don't know if i like that or not. Anyway, Natasha looks so great that i don't really care about the rest.

I like the joyful colourfulness of it, although I can't say Natasha looks good in here.

I agree, i also like the joyful coulfuless. It's summertime.
natasha gives me a Lara Stone vibe then Natasha poly, but that's more M&M to blame. Why did they bleach her eyebrows?

It looks fun, but just really silly. It looks like a cheap outdoor g*ngb*ng. I guess that's what DSquared is about though.

after selling merchandise in the last few seasons, they're back to selling a lifestyle. i can't say i hate it.

The images are not bad but they look like they are inspired by the Calvin Klein or D&G ads that were sexy and provocative for the sake of being sexy and provocative in hopes that the "controversy" would get the label free publicity. I don't know if this is DSquared2's agenda because they don't seem that full-throttled committed to being sexy and provocative, the campaign with Iris Strubegger, et. al. accomplished that better, but these images just have the vibe of those Calvin Klein or D&G ads, albeit in a watered down way. And oh yeah, Natasha's styling channels Lara.

i like the last Image better than the first one.this one is more simple. n more of Natasha :heart: love it!

I prefer the first shot, in the last one there are too many models, It looks crowded, uncomfortable.

Natasha just makes everything looks expensive! even with that set everything looks kind of luxurious :DB)

^ well maybe expensive wasnt the right word. they are selling a "lifestyle" (?)
n even the background n everything looks trashy. Natasha Manage to not look "trashy" in any way. i mean her face so luxurious. her poses,everything. In the last Picture you can put the Gucci,Cavalli logo n wouldnt know the difference IMO

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->