Versace S/S 2024 by Mert Alas

Claudia Schiffer for Versace especially in such good shots (the long dress one could’ve been better) has just healed me.
I’m crying with joy 🩵

I hope there’s more! thank you for posting @chrisand489 🌻

What happened to Marcus (from Mert and Marcus?!?!?!?) ??????????????
Is he dead? or something like that? Since last year no one here at tfs could explain the same question and I didnt find anything about a possible split between the duo. WHAT HAPPENED???????????

He's alive and worked with Mert on Valentino campaign! But we don't know why Mert has been doing some work alone... Maybe magazines/brands can no longer afford the duo? Or did Marcus simply want to retire? Maybe Mert wants to work alone...

Definitely some Avedon references here, but subtle which is good.

I actually love the grey background. It works very well with the vibrant clothes.

I've never been a Claudia stan but her shots are just wonderful. The one of her smiling and clutching bags is so Gianni! And the shot of the naked brunette holding the metal mesh dress against her breasts is SUPERB.

This is actually the sexiest Versace has been in YEARS.

What a spectacular surprise to see Claudia Schiffer! I would usually complain of multi-girl casting when you've got someone of Schiffer's stature but I think I love Loli Bahia's campaign images just as much. This is vast VAST improvement from last season's campaign and I cannot wait to see more... :heart:

Of course, these beautiful ads are not in the March 2024 issue of US Vogue.

Beautiful ads! I like Claudia's and Mona with the green dress. M&M are terrific doing Avedon. It's not the first one with that aesthetic, they did it with Donatella, the Hadids and Maluma in 2022. This seems better, even I liked that one.

Liu Wen is also a part. New shots should pop up soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zhaoxx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->