Versace S/S 2024 Milan

I'm not a fan but some of the womenswear looks were cute, specially the pastel toned color palette ones

Womenswear is more or less ok, just because it's heavily inspired by the 1960s (and Courrèges, I guess someone tries to ride on the tail of Di Felice). However, menswear is literally an embodiment of a f*ckboy's wardrobe. It's not inspiring nor fresh, it tries to be hip and ends up being pretty disgusting a'la Plein. At least the styling of the show is a bit cleaner, but it's still very far from perfection.

Lireraly *THE BEST* fashion show since the whole fashion month started!!! The models, the clothes, the hair, the make-up... And, Claudia... OMG, what a GODDESS!!! :heartsuit:

At least it's the '60s now not the '80s. I think she would benefit from separating the men's from the women's shows.

On another note: for once can I have the luxury of watching the fashion show with the original soundtrack intended for it? ugh!

What's with multiple designer's newfound love for Marc Jacobs's Louis Vuitton collections circa 2012-2013 all of a sudden this season? This is pretty much Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 and Spring 2012 combined.

Claudia looks great though.

If Gucci had presented anything closer to what we have here I'd be happier lol. I don't hate it (except for some prints after the first half of the collection) but there's no sexiness on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->