Versace S/S 2025 Milan

I'm so tired of Donatella at this point. Everything she's done in the last decade has either been an sh*tty archive rehash or a even sh*ttier attempt at being "Sexy Prada". The worst thing is that I just know that her successor will just be another Cadwaller.

What in the identity crisis was that. It looked like a bad Versus collection that has been rotting in the warehouse since late 90's. The draping numbers towards the end were offensive. Donatella should retire.

Embarassing. Worst Versace show ever and worst show of the season.
It's Missoni with Miu Miu copied Arcadie bags and all the high school girlie charms attached...so Miu Miu from last year.
Not a single decent look in sight, this makes Gucci by Ancora guy look like a Chanel Couture show by Karl.
Worst thing from this crap show? Anok's wig!

There's no F way this is Versace. It looks like a collection for a Versace girl who doesn't want to retire. Gigi Hadid looks like she's at least 45 years old and she is my age .. It's shocking.

I see inspirations from Missoni, Miu Miu, etc., but dear Donatella, what works for others might not work for your brand that must be the execs pressure. And let's not even talk about the cast : Angelina Kendall should have closed the show. Zero energy during this show.
Thanks to Anok and Mona for captivating us. Other than that, it's a wave of filler models that won't even survive a seaon.

Last edited:
I really liked it!
I think at this point, Donatella has used all the Gianni references she could (even though there’s stuff from the 80’s that is not exploited) so why not have a look into her own Versus archives.

She did a collection inspired by her Versus already. The one where Shalom walked.

I think this collection here is maybe the most achieved effort she has done with that starting point. At first it’s rather confusing because those are things that are easily recongnizable as Prada or MiuMiu and after all, it was at the time a way for the Versace to experiment again with prints and clashes when Miuccia Ugly chic stuff was trendy.

I don’t mind it because it’s her heritage much like the Grecian drapes dresses with a slit…

It does look a bit young and you expect more elevation for Versace but it kinda change a POV on Versace in 2024.

I think it’s a huge improvement after the FW2024.

I see a lot of things that I would buy even if I’m not a Versace customer like that.

My only critic would be that there were maybe too much products. The message can be lost with that much products. I know they have to sell (selling to MK was a mistake she should have been less hungry) but the mood and the intention were strong enough without all those accessories thrown around.

The sexy Versace girl is married and tired after have some children. She wears floral prints without grace while she is waiting for her husband come home after he is partying with a sexy Versace girl who wears vintage Gianni pieces.

A "reboot" of her Versus Spring/Summer 1996 collection. :ermm:

The sexy Versace girl is married and tired after have some children. She wears floral prints without grace while she is waiting for her husband come home after he is partying with a sexy Versace girl who wears vintage Gianni pieces.
If the sexy Versace girl who wears Vintage Gianni decides to wear SS1997, is the story still valid?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->