Versus S/S 10 Milan

^It haven`t even crossed my mind on the basis of couple last seasons, that Versace needs saving. So I agree, it`s super hot and clothes are gorgeous.

Although I have to say that I agree with that someone from previous pages, who says that Versus looks more main line and other way around. But who cares, both lines are here and I mostly love them.

I'm not gonna join the praise, to me, the clothes don't look as well thought out as his recent topshop outing, which on the other hand I thought was very strong for a high street/designer collaboration. The shoes are quite nice, actually better than those from mainline Versace, but the detailing with the coloured safety pins definitely adds a cheap, gimmick-y element to the design.

Isn't Versus made for a younger clientele than Versace? I don't think those young girls care about "thoughtful" clothes, whatever that means.

33154998.jpg

Versace Twitpic.com :wink:

totally solid effort - and if the prices are as good as Donatella says, i imagine its going to sell like hot cakes..

Too bad I haven't seen that collection before... I really liked it, especially the black dresses. I know Kane's played safe but that's not bad since it's his first collection for the brand.

this is the perfect collection for a bridge line like versus. it honors everything versace has brought us in the fashion world without upstaging its older sister house. also, what better time to get christopher kane onto a bridge line to create a little buzz....who wouldn't want a little versace flavor at a more reasonable price?

very delicate and feminine.
very wearable
looks comfortable

I'm not gonna join the praise, to me, the clothes don't look as well thought out as his recent topshop outing, which on the other hand I thought was very strong for a high street/designer collaboration. The shoes are quite nice, actually better than those from mainline Versace, but the detailing with the coloured safety pins definitely adds a cheap, gimmick-y element to the design.

I agree the Topshop collection was strong vs. this collection....and can someone tell me where is the use of actual COLOR is at? I mean that was what I actually liked about past Versus collections was that they put an insane amount of colors in their collections and it worked in this "younger-tacky-a-little-skanky-school girl" way and this collections is just .....boring, like I have seen it before.

I think some people might be judging Versus waaaay to harshly!

It's the first collection in a really long time, and they are starting out in a safe way and then will build up from there. DV and Kane are taking Versus to a new level of glamour and sophistication and i :heart: that!

Simplicity is the key anyway! :wink:

Versace Twitter

"Visit the new Versus website to feast your eyes on DV & Christopher Kane's presentation at Versus.it" :woot:

there wer some amazing dresses
i wished this was a runways show

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->