Vichy Normaderm

mushgushwa

Reaction score
I just bought this line from Vichy called Normaderm, does anybody knows if it's good?

himushgushwa :flower: I am using VICHY novaderm moisturizer for about 2 weeks and i like it.
It matifies you re face and i love the fresh smell of it.
the best think i like about it its that controles the sebum and it change youre skin texture,moisturize lightly leaving the silky but matt texture in the same time
does not dry youre skin at all ,but it clears imperfections by the time( i have less imperfetions ) .....they promise clear skin for 4 weeks but ....I` m still waiting for max resullts . :blush: :flower:

I've used it for a couple of months now. I loved it the first few weeks, my skin got so much clearer, but now it's gone back to how it was before. I don't think it's right for my skintype, I need more moisture.

Upping.

It really helps me skin... I'm surprised not more people like it on this board.
I have normal/combination skin... My pores look really tightened and my skin glowy after using their night cream. I'm a total fan.

My bf used Vichy Normaderm products a few years ago. According to him they were horrible... They made him break out when they were supposed to do just the opposite. The products from this line also contains heavy fragrances- not very ideal for the purpose of the line... But if it worked well for you, then congrats :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->