Victoria Beckham S/S 2019 London

I really liked it. For one is way less Céline heavy than her recent collections, there are are some nods to her early years, a bit more womanly and mature. I also appreciate the simplicity and wearability, the ease is just lovely.

How nice of her to offer Celiné wannabe clothes in this time of Celine sans Phoebe.

I see a bit of Riccardo at Givenchy, the first season of JWA at Loewe, some touches of Chanel « Paris-Dubai » and of course, Phoebe’s Celine...

Nevertheless, happy anniversary to VB. She has earned her credibility with hard work and dedication. Too bad there’s no identity but she is not the only one in this case nowadays.

It’s very chic but I wonder why people have this fantasy that Phoebe’s customers will rush to any other brand that is copying her past work.

Personally, I will continue to buy Phoebe’s Celine where I can find it but I don’t see the point of buying copies of past collections that will never be as great as the original.
Do I need to say that the magic of Phoebe was her eye for colors, for taking risks and always trying something new?

The only way to pay respect to her legacy is to move on and enjoy her original pieces.

I see a bit of Riccardo at Givenchy, the first season of JWA at Loewe, some touches of Chanel « Paris-Dubai » and of course, Phoebe’s Celine...

Nevertheless, happy anniversary to VB. She has earned her credibility with hard work and dedication. Too bad there’s no identity but she is not the only one in this case nowadays.

It’s very chic but I wonder why people have this fantasy that Phoebe’s customers will rush to any other brand that is copying her past work.

Personally, I will continue to buy Phoebe’s Celine where I can find it but I don’t see the point of buying copies of past collections that will never be as great as the original.
Do I need to say that the magic of Phoebe was her eye for colors, for taking risks and always trying something new?

The only way to pay respect to her legacy is to move on and enjoy her original pieces.

Exactly Lola! This is a personality free zone.....

I was certain she was gonna do a cheesy retrospective for her 10th Anniversary! So glad she proved me wrong, what a gorgeous collection. Perfect continuation of where she has been heading the past 5 years....more modern mature clean Chic! There is something 90s about this, the lace is perfectly used here. And finally a bit of eveningwear is back, it looks stunning. Also finally i like the bags used.

But omg, is this show the best casting of the season (so far)!!! LOVED the choices in models, this time!

Congrats on the decade of living her deam, it makes me feel old, how has it been 10 years since she started her brand, wow!

Of all her attempts to emulate somebody else's vision this is the best result that she ever delivered. I think that the fact of this collection was supposed to be a celebration made her relax a little bit.

10 years of VB... God, time is a beast!! Fells like yesterday that I see all this starting... Anyway, happy anniversary VB.

She pulls through, but this again feels very céline.
the split pant in the front is very nice but has been done much nicer at Namacheko, heck it even looks nicer in star trek voyager.
sorry Victoria, this can be better. shes trying so hard to be cool...

Can't believe it's been a decade. Consumers of celebrity culture have a lot to answer for!

It's a nondescript collection for me. The fact that she uses herself and her family to market VB overclouds the ability to put out a collection. So even though this looks passable, I don't really think it's fair to posit it next to Holland or even Mulberry. But, oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->