Video Games

My brother signed up for a MarioKart competition in his dorm and out of 100 people, he got 2nd place! :clap::lol: He said, "I was beaten by a guy who registered as KING_MARIO." :rolleyes: He won $35. :D

Oh yes, how could I forget Mario Kart! I'm literally obsessed back then :wacko:

Back then? Nay. I'm still stricken with obsession. :bounce:

I tried playing it on the Wii and that's a whole 'nother sack of worms. :stuart: It was HARD.

*burning in jealousy*
And there's a Wii version? FML!

I can't play it now. First, my cousin borrowed my SNES since 2005, and emulator won't help me either!

Right now, I'm just listening to the tracks on youtube while reminiscing. FMLFMLFML!

FOL. :D

Other than that, I still rock at Chansey's Egg Drop on Pokemon Stadium 2. My pride is when I can catch all the eggs on Hard level. That's how I impress people. With my Nintendo 64. KICKIN' IT OLD SCHOOL! :mohawk:

My brother signed up for a MarioKart competition in his dorm and out of 100 people, he got 2nd place! :clap::lol: He said, "I was beaten by a guy who registered as KING_MARIO." :rolleyes: He won $35. :D

5 years ago I entered a competition of Mario Kart 64 in Mcdonalds, but I lied about my age to enter. :lol::lol: I only got 2 place. :( A kid shoot me a turtle right when I was about to cross the finish line. Knock me out :angry::angry:

Now, I really want to play FF7 again. But I've lost a disc 1. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite Final Fantasy game is definitely X. The story is just great. I recently started up FF XII again. Can't wait for the new one.

Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask will always be my favorite games.

All time favorites...

• Super Mario Bros. 3 [NES]
  • Super Mario World [SNES]
  • Super Mario Kart [SNES]
  • Mario Kart 64 :mohawk:
  • Dr. Mario [NES]
  • Donkey Kong Country [SNES]
  • Dragon Warrior 5 & 6 [NES]
  • Tactics Ogre [SNES]
  • Final Fantasy Tactics :wub::wub::wub:
  • Final Fantasy 4, 5, 6 & 7
  • I.Q. Final (Intelligent Qube Final)
  • Resident Evil series

:bounce:I'm listening to "The Forested Temple" of FF7 OST now!! :bounce:

Resident Evil nowadays are way out of the original concept. Thank God we have Silent Hill :heart:

right now I'm having to play Zelda Ocarina of Time because my xbox360 is.... broken!:magic:
Second time it happens actually, and this time it's out of warranty... I hate you Microsoft. Thank god you can always rely on the classics and machines that last for a lifetime.

I did play quite a bit in my younger years (NES games mostly), but now the only game I play is Sims 3 :heart:

right now I'm having to play Zelda Ocarina of Time because my xbox360 is.... broken!:magic:
Second time it happens actually, and this time it's out of warranty... I hate you Microsoft. Thank god you can always rely on the classics and machines that last for a lifetime.
So you have 2 xbox360? :shock::furious::cry:

Second time it happens actually
, and this time it's out of warranty... I hate you Microsoft. Thank god you can always rely on the classics and machines that last for a lifetime.

So, is the Red Ring of Death urban myth true? :blink:

^ definitely, a friend and I bought it when it came out, and we've both had the problem 2 times.

So you have 2 xbox360? :shock::furious::cry:
no, no, the first time it stopped working I sent it for repair because it was still in warranty, and now, a year after I've had the 3 red lights problem again. That's what I call reparing something, 1 year. And the women at customer service was like: "you can pay 100 euros and we will repair it again"... of course:heart: that's exactly what I was planning to do, pay for another one of those great repairs :argg:

Resident Evil nowadays are way out of the original concept. Thank God we have Silent Hill :heart:

I guess that by now a few different wars have been fought in the RE franchise, starting with the Umbrella Corporation. And what other big villians there were in the Resident Evil games.

^I thought Wesker was still a part of Umbrella Corp.? That said, after he died on the latest sequel, I wonder what Capcom will offer to us.

no, no, the first time it stopped working I sent it for repair because it was still in warranty, and now, a year after I've had the 3 red lights problem again. That's what I call reparing something, 1 year. And the women at customer service was like: "you can pay 100 euros and we will repair it again"... of course:heart: that's exactly what I was planning to do, pay for another one of those great repairs :argg:
Jeez, and right now I'm still bundling up money to buy it. Now i'm definitely concerned about this. :unsure::(.
I want to play Star Ocean 5 :heart:

well, new ones are supposed to be more reliable, they have redesigned the mother board 2 times since the original, I think :unsure:, I'm not really up to date with those things.
But anyway, it's definitely worth it, I'm saving money as well to buy a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->