Vigoss Jeans

Discussion in 'Shop Till You Drop' started by princess_tess, Aug 28, 2004.

1. princess_tess

princess_tess New Member

I recently just bought a new pair of Vigoss jeans... I haven't ever heard of this brand & the sales woman said they were American? Are they any good cos she was raving on about them so I just bought a pair cos they were heaps comfy and quite cheap... Any one know much about them ?
    Thanks in advance :flower:

2. TheSoCalledPrep

TheSoCalledPrep New Member

Well, all I know is that I've never heard of them :flower:

3. princess_tess

princess_tess New Member

damn :blink: ... thanks anyway :flower:

4. metal-on-metal

Well if you already have them then why don't you tell US about them? What style are they? How do they fit? Where are they made? Where did you buy them?

5. princess_tess

princess_tess New Member

I was just wondering if they were a popular brand...? The woman said they were an American Label. I bought them in a shop in Newtown, they are bootleg but had many other styles...

6. Jaim45

Jaim45 New Member

I never heard of them but I love learning about new brands. Anymore info on them?

7. Love4Armani

Love4Armani New Member

i heard of them, very stylish and cool brand. in marshalls, there are a lot.

8. OCHANELO

OCHANELO New Member

9. princess_tess

princess_tess New Member

Yeah I think thats them... I'll try to find a pic

10. Harvz88

Harvz88 New Member

I have a pair of Vigoss jeans, I happened to buy mine in Rome though. I like them a lot, but they shrunk a bit in the wash and are a bit too short now.

11. bejewelledbunny

bejewelledbunny New Member

Hm...I bought a pair yesterday. They're supposed to be a good brand according to the saleslady but that's what they have to say. But they are pretty comfy and she did have other nice jeans so I guess I believe her...now has anyone heard of Amisu? I googled it but everything came up in a different language....

12. allheart

allheart New Member

I bought a pair of Vigoss cuffed crop jeans from a dept. store back in May & they are my favorite cropped pants ever. They had just a little bit of stretch to them (which I like) but that also means they need to be washed every wear (irritating).

I have a pattern of not loving certain things three months later, but these are definitely keepers. An awesome buy for just $28.

13. KrabbyPattie

KrabbyPattie New Member

My Vigoss

Well i bought a pair of Vigoss pants TODAY and everything and i have two pair now.. hee hee they are like my favorite pants.. EVER.. and well on the tag.. it said to go to .. http://www.vigoss.jeans.com but the website dont work for me.. :huh: sooo yeah

but soo far the pants are Flippin AWESOME...

14. P.Peach

P.Peach New Member

I always see them at discount stores like Marshalls and TJMaxx... in which case the styles aren't always the best (being leftovers, I assume).

15. KrabbyPattie

KrabbyPattie New Member

I dont care how summin is .. as long as it looks good on me.. haha i dont even care what people think about my style .. its what makes me FEEL GOOD.. not anyone else in my personal opinon as long as its in my budget and its looks good.. then its good..

16. 6footer

6footer New Member

Let's find some more

I went on-line looking for some Vigoss jeans after I found a pair at Tilly's. I tried them on and they fit perfectly. And they were long enough for me wich was really shocking. I thought they would cost at least 100$ by the looks of them but they were only $39.95. They are so cute. The design on the pocket has a sword with wings inside of a heart shape, then highlited with metallic thread. There are regular belt loops as weel as smaller loops for for I guess chain type of bealts. They look great with my tank tops and converse. And they look pretty hot with my heels. Anyways, this was the only style that they had at Tilly's. And I can't seem to find anymore. Let's start hunting!!!!
    My name is Shana. Nice to meet everyone!!:mohawk:

17. Tyronica

Tyronica New Member

I just bought a 2 pair of Vigoss Jeans yesterday. They are so comfortable...they feel like i had them forever. i love them...i think that 's my favorite brand of jeans now. i bought minez at JCPenny's in California i shop there allllll the time and i never heard or seen them before yesterday. but im glad there here. i found this site cuz i searchin on some info about them. i went to vigossjeans.com but the site isn't in english it's in dutch or french or somethin foriegn. but the tag says U.S.A. .....? My jeans were 38 but i got them on sale... i kno they have to be a good pair of jeans because jcpenny's just doesn't sell anything...my grandma [who buys majority of my clothes..] only's takes my to jcpenny's she hates cheap clothes. so im just hopin vigoss doesn't try to get all hollywood and try to move up to macys and stuff the where they're $80+

18. splatooey

splatooey New Member

vigoss brand is sold on www.alloy.com for $30. They have great jeans, and high quality too for very cheap.

19. -=fashionista=-

-=fashionista=- New Member

i've been curious about this brand too coz i see them mostly in marshall's... checked it out... their headquarters is in istanbul... you guys think they're manufactured there as well?

20. tanja

tanja New Member

These Are My Favorite Jeans, I Love Them! I Only Have One Pair And I Can't Seem To Find Them Anymore :( I Wouldn't Buy Any Other Jeans Except For This Brand....so I Need To Find Out Where To Buy Them Or I Won't Have Jeans To Wear!! The Quality Is Unbelievable And The Price Is So Afordable! Forget About Seven Or Any Of Those Other "top Brands". Vigosss Are The Best! If Anyone Knows Where I Can Buy Them Please Let Me Know. The Vigossjeans Web Site Doesn't Sell Them...