Vigoss Jeans

I bought a pair as a birthday gift ( Nordstrom, bp section) and my friend loves them. They are pretty long if you are tall you'll love them.:D

I've got three pair of Vigoss--low-rise, straight-leg with fancy pockets and discreetly hand-finished, slightly stretch, antiqued denim. I won't spend $100+ on trendy jeans--I usually wear an obscure brand called "Levi's"--ever heard of them?--but these, too, fit nicely. They are well-made and inexpensive--around $30--I suppose they're depressingly boho and thus unhip--but I wore the now trendy drainpipe/pegged style back in the 80's when my *** wasn't so Venus-of-Willendorfy. Now, I can squeeze my booty into a pair of Sevens, but the result is less than flattering--more flattening, actually.

Apparently the company is based in Turkey and the jeans themselves are made in China. Recommended if you've got a big butt like I do!

They sell Vigross on Alloy Apparently they are really comfy and fit very well. They have nice patterns on the back pocket as well and they are pretty cheap

these jeans are definitely very comfy and affordable... flattering too ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->