Vika Levina

she's absolutely stunning on the runway. can't wait to see more of her!

Photography / Filippos Hatzis
Styling / Turner @ The Wall Group
Model / Vika Levina @ Women Direct NYC
Make Up / Linda Gradin @ L’ Atelier
Hair / Owen Gould @ The Wall Group

schonmagazine

#FACEUP – Vika Levina at Elite London

What do you enjoy more: modelling for an editorial or campaign or walking for a fashion show?
Editorials are my favourite to shoot. Shows are great fun but on editorial shoots you are encouraged to be creative and show lots of your personality.

How would you describe a fashion week day? Best and worst things?
Fashion week is an interesting experience but at the same time really stressful. You have to be prepared for 24 hours schedules, and you get minimal sleep. You feel so lucky to be a part of such a great and beautiful thing as FW. The best designers present their collection to the world and you are the person chosen to wear those incredible clothes.

What brands do you like to wear?
I like All Saints and Alexander Wang, their designs reflect my style and I feel comfortable and confident wearing them. I also like Saint Lauren, but I don’t have their pieces yet. When I become a top model I will allow myself to buy some of Saint Laurent clothes.

Do you have any daily routine?
It depends on day and whether I’m working or not. But I work out 4 times per week no matter what, eat healthy and make sure I get my 9 hours sleep.

Can we follow online – in any social network – your model life?
You can find me on Instagram: @levina_viktoriya, on twitter: @VLevina and Facebook: Levina Viktoriya.

Photography – Edwin S Freyer
Hair & Make-Up – Gino Mateus

sickymagazine.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->