Vika Sementsova

Matthew Earnest Fall 2004

1436lt.jpg
1475ti.jpg

:heart:

Why isn't this girl famous? She is absolutely stunning - movie star face (cross of Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Portman) and lovely body. Why isn't she bigger?

^ I certainly see Natalie Portman resemblance too. And I agree with you, she really is very stunning...

does anyone know or have heard about her maybelline advert in Paris, i can't find it anywhere on the web?

Sabrina said:
Why isn't this girl famous? She is absolutely stunning - movie star face (cross of Audrey Hepburn and Natalie Portman) and lovely body. Why isn't she bigger?

the face isn't just strong enough.......Big girls like Gisele, Natasha Poly or Gemma ward have very strong faces and unique look to them that you can't miss. Vika doesn't have that, she's too soft and kinda boring, although she's undeniably pretty!

PussyLee said:
the face isn't just strong enough.......Big girls like Gisele, Natasha Poly or Gemma ward have very strong faces and unique look to them that you can't miss. Vika doesn't have that, she's too soft and kinda boring, although she's undeniably pretty!

I think it's a matter of taste here...:wink: Like, to me, Gisele's face is very plain and I've been guessing what took her to where she is for years now... I think Vika's face is not any less strong than many top girls's... As to why she never made it big, it's the same thing as with most of other Russian models of the 90's, I think... Bad management.

Vika has the most astonishing natural beauty i've seen in anyone ever. Shame, the agencies go for models that are more profitable or useful for them

Has anyone else seen how Vika Sementsova rocked the MAFW Australian Fashion Week?

at www.vogue.com.au go to the schedules from Mercedes Australian Fashion Week, at Lisa Ho, Caravana, Charlie Brown, Anna & Boy you can find new catwalk pisctures

Damn, she's SO beautiful, it's unfair...:cry:

No, I haven't seen her in the Australian shows, unfortunately... I know, she has a great walk and presence on runway...

Here is a pic from www.art-podium.com.ua her (or one of her) agency in Ukraine. I've discovered her there while searching for pics of my fav model, Nataliya Piro who's also at that agency. Unfortunately you need a password to see more pics of their models...

classified11 and mariemaud, these pictures aren't of Vika.. anyway, hod do you post pictures into a reply?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amsivi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->