Vincent Cassel

Vinz in La Haine and Les Rivières Pourpres - Mathieu Kassovitz (réalisateur)

lahaine09.jpg

lahaine04.jpg

lahaine11.jpg

my.opera.com/babox/albums/

002644_ph4.jpg

002644_ph5.jpg

http://www.allocine.fr/personne/galerievignette_gen_cpersonne=13471.html

Last edited by a moderator:
He's too...rough looking to be conventionally handsome.

I wonder what he and Monice Belluci's daughter looks like. Shiloh's got some competition.

I didn´t know he and Monica were a couple and had a child. I really like them. I saw the movie they did together and is very sexy.

christina126 said:
He's really sexy in an evil sort of way. He always seems hotter when he plays a bad guy :brows:
Indeed ^_^ He's a bit like Ralph Fiennes in that way: evil sexy :cool:

Yes that's true.

Has anybody seen irréversible?Some people may know it as the film with a 9 minute r*pe scene with Bellucci on it.
It's probably the most powerful film they've done together, and from what I can see they have done until now 8 films and more coming...

Odette said:
Yes that's true.

Has anybody seen irréversible?Some people may know it as the film with a 9 minute r*pe scene with Bellucci on it.
It's probably the most powerful film they've done together, and from what I can see they have done until now 8 films and more coming...

That film is so difficult to watch

I agree so much on that, it's one of those films you wish to fast forward but never do cause you actually want to know what happens, then you regret it...

i watched it, i thought it was marvelous and as creepy as it may seem, i thought it was very...romantic. :lol: :ninja: .
it's many things, i guess. i wasnt so shocked by the r*ping scene as i was with the muder-ish one, it's just incredibly repulsive to watch, you think it's gonna stop but no, they still give you a few minutes to feel comfortable with it and become officially morbid. :woot:

i thought it was very...romantic

In what sense? Between what Cassel's character could do to get revenge for what was done to Bellucci?

:lol: no!
i find that too complicated to easily classify it as romantic.
hmm, i should be specific about one particular line: Mon manège à moi, c'est toi (that scene) :innocent: :ninja:

I just love them together, did you see when he presented her at Cannes? You could tell Bellucci was melting...

^these are awesome, walrus!

<just found my new avatar! :P :heart: >

i have to track down and watch more of his films. i've only see him in ocean's twelve! - but i must say he was amazing in that, and like tiffany, i am so attracted to this man. my goodness. :crush:

thanks so much for creating, and letting me know about this thread, mullet. :heart:

you're welcome.
i really need to watch more of his films, i've been so impressed with his skills since watching Read My Lips for the first time. it wasnt all that challenging but it just made me stalk him at the video store. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
violette28
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->