Visionaire 52 : Private

loveshow

Reaction score
41xakjnjp9lss500sh8.jpg

Photographs by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Guest Editor Marc Jacobs
In collaboration with Louis Vuitton

PRIVATE comes as a book of photographs housed in an exclusive Louis Vuitton monogrammed case designed by Marc Jacobs. Photographers Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott with guest art director Marc Jacobs have collaborated on a series of personal portraits with sitters including Drew Barrymore, Scarlett Johansson, Selma Blair, Jennifer Lopez, Lil’ Kim, Marc Jacobs, Stella McCartney, and Gisele Bundchen just to name a few.

PRIVATE is a limited edition of 2,500 numbered copies and retails for a starting price of $375. However, PRIVATE is included in a standard subscription to Visionaire at no additional charge. As with our past Louis Vuitton collaborations, we anticipate this issue selling out immediately after its public release in the November. We encourage you to pre-order now to guarantee your copy of Visionaire 52 PRIVATE.

Visionaire 52 PRIVATE is our third collaboration with Louis Vuitton, following the success of Visionaire 18 FASHION SPECIAL, now valued at $5,000, and Visionaire 30 THE GAME, now valued at $4,200 (per set of 7 countries). Concurrent with the release of PRIVATE, we are releasing a limited number of copies of 18. FASHION SPECIAL from our archive, previously withheld from sale.

Photo from amazon.com

I am mostly excited for Jamie Dornan's appearance, I won't lie!! :lol:

an issue is approx. 150-200€...
sometimes more... it all depends on the issue, i think...
but most of the time one issue is 200€

there is a picture of Evandro Soldati naked inside of it... dunno if i can post it ?

Well...someone has posted Evandro totally naked on his thread instead of the link to the pic.
So I don't think it's a problem.

I ripped 4 pics off the video which runs on Visionaire's website. But they contain male nudity. Can I post them here?

Oh, and is the cover in canvas, vinyl or cardbox?

chloegh5.jpg

evandrohx7.jpg

lilkimav7.jpg

model1gl5.jpg

It'd be mighty nice if someone else could rip the rest. My Media Player screws up every time is plays those flv-files.

Edit: I'm not sure about who the models are. The first girl looks like Chloe Sevigny to me, I guessed the first guy is Evandro Soldati, 3rd obviously Lil' Kim, 4th some male model. Although he reminds me of Robert Downey Junior.....

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, info on Visionaire 53:

Visionaire No. 53: Sound

Contributions by David Byrne, Michael Stipe, Adam Horowitz, Thurston Moore, Kim Gordon, Christian Marclay, Doug Aitken, et. al.

If you close your eyes, what sense takes over? Do you consume the world in sound bites? Are you moved by the art of noise?
Issue 53 of Visionaire--produced this time around in collaboration with the British car manufacturer, MINI--is dedicated to the theme of Sound. Packaged inside a specially produced domed case, it consists of five 12-inch vinyl records, imprinted with images (picture discs), that together contain more than 100 minutes of sound content--from audio experiments to unreleased songs, samples and spoken word pieces.
Also included is a MINI Clubman "Vinyl Killer" record player: a battery-operated toy car, containing speakers and a needle. As the little car moves along a record's groove, it plays each track, acting as a fully portable record player and sound system. Beyond all this, the issue also includes two CDs with all of the sound content gathered digitally, as well as a booklet of credits and instructions.
Contributors include: musicians David Byrne, Courtney Love, Michael Stipe, Adam Horowitz (Beastie Boys), Antony & the Johnsons, Thurston Moore and Kim Gordon (Sonic Youth), Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran), Karl Bartos (Kraftwerk), Andrew WK, Chan Marshall (Cat Power), Danger Mouse, Malcolm McLaren, Ruyuichi Sakamoto; artists Robert Wilson, Yoko Ono, Christian Marclay, Doug Aitken, Gary Hill, Sylvie Fleury; DJs Miss Kittin, Trevor Jackson, Towa Tei, Michel Gaubert; fashion designers Alexander McQueen, Helmut Lang; bands Littl'Ans, Fischerspooner, Unkle, Animal Collective, SunnO))) and many more.
http://www.artbook.com/1888645636.html

the last photo is actually Marc Jacobs...surprised we haven't seen scans of Jamie Dornan yet.

What? No way that's MJ. He's not that "muscley". He's skinnier.

Oh, and btw, I downloaded the video off the Visionaire site, and copied, cropped & saved those images.

MJ is also among those preview shots from the website, but my Media Player is acting up with flv files, so I couldn't rip more.

I've always wanted to buy a photographers book.
But they are all so expensive :(

What? No way that's MJ. He's not that "muscley". He's skinnier.

Oh, and btw, I downloaded the video off the Visionaire site, and copied, cropped & saved those images.

MJ is also among those preview shots from the website, but my Media Player is acting up with flv files, so I couldn't rip more.

Could you post a link to the vid.

You may want to try vlc player. It works well with flv files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->