Visionaire 52 : Private

My scanner is messed up but,is there someone you would like me to bescribe for you?:D
I'm sure you can afford a new scanner :wink:
anyway you can tell us the editorials you liked or use you camera phone (or just a camera) to describe them better ... it's not a scanner but it is always something more descriptive than words, especially if you have to describe photos :smile:

... I hope your scanner will be good soon, have you tried with an aspirin?
may be the scanner have an headache to the idea to scan such a big magazine:D

thanks anyway

I like Ludivine Sagnier's the most.It's her with her hair down and she's holding a rose.Selma Blair and Jamie Dornan's are really good too.Selma's are all color and she's wearing some kind of black string thing,she has 4 pictures total.Jamie's are color and he has 4 pictures total too.I'll try to take pictures tomorrow if I can.Also,if their is anyone who wants me to take pictures of someone in the book let me know and I well try.

Could you take pics of the editorials with a camera for us? @@ Thanks in advance!

Someone has the list of the people who are in it ?

I like Ludivine Sagnier's the most.It's her with her hair down and she's holding a rose.Selma Blair and Jamie Dornan's are really good too.Selma's are all color and she's wearing some kind of black string thing,she has 4 pictures total.Jamie's are color and he has 4 pictures total too.I'll try to take pictures tomorrow if I can.Also,if their is anyone who wants me to take pictures of someone in the book let me know and I well try.

obviously start first with the ones you like, based on what you liked most I guess you wont post the male nudes :P so just the naked girls editorials are enough for me :D

thanks for any picture you take, it will be a rarity anyway

Here is the list:
Gisele Bundchen
Selma Blair
Chloe Sevigny
Drew Barrymore
Ambrose
Lindsay Lohan
Karen Elson
Christy Turlington
Julien Sabaud
Scarlett Johansson
Naomi Campbell
Benjamin Millepied
Ludivine Sagnier
Daria Werbowy
Stephanie Seymour
Guinever Van Seenus
Natalia Vodianova
Eugen Bauder
Donny Lewis
Lil' Kim
Courtney Love
Rainer
Lou Doillon
Aiden
Mariah Carey
Raquel Zimmermann
Jamie Dornan
Lizzie Jagger
Stella McCartney
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
Gemma Ward
Evandro
Marc Jacobs

WOW that's a serious list, hard to pick one,
I guess you are the only one to chose the best shots ...
as a joke I said I want to see the girls but seriously now that I see the list I want to see them all :woot:

I'll give you a blind rating (I seriously have no idea of what kind of content is in the mag) to help you to give a easy way to chose some editorials first:

*****Gisele Bundchen
***Selma Blair
**Chloe Sevigny
*Drew Barrymore
Ambrose
****Lindsay Lohan
***Karen Elson
*****Christy Turlington
Julien Sabaud
*****Scarlett Johansson
**Naomi Campbell
Benjamin Millepied
***Ludivine Sagnier
*****Daria Werbowy
****Stephanie Seymour
***Guinever Van Seenus
****Natalia Vodianova
Eugen Bauder
Donny Lewis
*Lil' Kim
** Courtney Love
Rainer
***Lou Doillon
Aiden
**Mariah Carey
****Raquel Zimmermann
Jamie Dornan
***Lizzie Jagger
**Stella McCartney
*? Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
***Gemma Ward
Evandro
Marc Jacobs

and if the *stars* are not enough to differentiate one from the other and you are in a dilemma which girl to shot first, start with the sexiest It's a good parameter to make many happy :wink:

thanks in advance, even you go in the reverse order it will be a good vision(aire)B)

Uh,i hope i get to see all the models from this issue...

If I had the money I'd but it.

WOW that's a serious list, hard to pick one,
I guess you are the only one to chose the best shots ...
as a joke I said I want to see the girls but seriously now that I see the list I want to see them all :woot:

I'll give you a blind rating (I seriously have no idea of what kind of content is in the mag) to help you to give a easy way to chose some editorials first:

*****Gisele Bundchen
***Selma Blair
**Chloe Sevigny
*Drew Barrymore
Ambrose
****Lindsay Lohan
***Karen Elson
*****Christy Turlington
Julien Sabaud
*****Scarlett Johansson
**Naomi Campbell
Benjamin Millepied
***Ludivine Sagnier
*****Daria Werbowy
****Stephanie Seymour
***Guinever Van Seenus
****Natalia Vodianova
Eugen Bauder
Donny Lewis
*Lil' Kim
** Courtney Love
Rainer
***Lou Doillon
Aiden
**Mariah Carey
****Raquel Zimmermann
Jamie Dornan
***Lizzie Jagger
**Stella McCartney
*? Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony
***Gemma Ward
Evandro
Marc Jacobs

and if the *stars* are not enough to differentiate one from the other and you are in a dilemma which girl to shot first, start with the sexiest It's a good parameter to make many happy :wink:

thanks in advance, even you go in the reverse order it will be a good vision(aire)B)

some men like men, too...

This is beautiful and amazingly sexy... I can't deny I love jamie's and evandro pics :ninja:

Thinking about buying that :doh:

I'd love to see Gisele, Natalia, and Raquel Z. And Daria. I'll try and stop there.

Please someone tell me it's stupid to spend $375 on a book :ermm:

^ it's stupid. :smile: :P

(well, it depends if you can afford it...)

Grazie :lol:

I can right now, but I won't be able to afford a lot more things afterwards :lol: Then again, it would make a great Christmas gift :shifty:

^ Ermmm...:unsure: I should let you know that you need to add about 180$ for shipping when you order it on Visionaire's website:innocent: So it actually costs about 555$:doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->