Vivienne Westwood : Pre-2000

`Nostalgia of Mud' collection, cable knit sweater dress, Autumn/Winter 1982-3, World's End label, the blue-grey flecked knitted skirt cut higher at the front, chest approx. 102cm 42in; together with a pair of brown leather shoes with triple straps.

180_1.jpg
180_2.jpg

180_4.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

`Savages' collection boob-tube jumper, Spring/Summer 1982, World's End label, of knitted red acrylic with looped tube of fabric linking each breast, the reverse woven in bright colours on a white ground.

182_1.jpg
182_2.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

Witches Collection brown herringbone wool suit, Autumn-Winter 1983-4, World's End label, the single breasted jacket with marbleised printed cotton lining, the trousers cut to echo the shape of the legs, zip fastened with looped fly, chest, 112cm, 44in waist, 81cm, 32in The Witches collection was the last collaboration between Westwood and Maclaren.

184_1.jpg
184_3.jpg

184_2.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

Track-suit ensemble, probably Punkature, Spring/Summer 1983, World's End label, the top printed with combination Keith Haring and Buffalo Gal motifs, white stockinette side panels to the bodice and to the buttoned fly and hems of the track-pants which have elongated legs.

186_1.jpg
186_2.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

Punkature printed `big collar shirt', Summer 1983, World's End label striped bib-front inset into a gold Toile de Jouy style print on a mottled pink and brown ground, extra wide neck; together with a pair of slate grey cotton trousers, worn high on the chest with leather braces inset with metal springs, deep button flies.

187_1.jpg
187_2.jpg

187_3.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

Witches Collection striped brown herring-bone wool suit and tongue boots, Autumn-Winter 1983-4, World's End label, the double breasted jacket with angular collar, large celluloid antler style buttons, massive angular shoulders inset with grey cotton roundels, the trousers with zip flies and foldover waistband redolent of the Pirate collection, the trouser legs with shaped calves; the white leather triple tongue boots with broad laces and thick sole.

188_1.jpg
188_3.jpg

188_4.jpg
188_2.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

`Witches' collection window-pane checked wool suit, Autumn/Winter 1983-84, World's End label, with angular one-piece sleeves with purple paisley damask roundels to the elbows, matching lapels, the trousers with shaped legs, vented pockets, tie belt and large faux turn-ups.

189_1.jpg
189_2.jpg

189_3.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

Vivienne Westwood / Keith Haring designed `Smiley Face' top, Witches Collection, Autumn-Winter 1983-4, World's End label, woven in shades of light and dark grey.

190_1.jpg
190_2.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

`Nostalgia of Mud' ensemble, 1982-83, comprising: distressed-look leather hooded top, a short bodice cut in one with the sleeves with elasticated cuffs and enormous hood; a beige hobo bag-skirt with drawstring waist, World's End label; a buffalo-gal hat, with knitted inner head band and a pair of brown leather bag boots.

191_1.jpg
191_1.jpg

191_3.jpg
191_4.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

`Nostalgia of Mud' collection skirt with Mudman print, Autumn/Winter 1982-3, World's End label, of navy fleece fabric with textural grey `mud' print, white stockinette waistband and side panels.

192_1.jpg
192_2.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

Cotton seersucker jacket, 1984-86, labelled `Made in Italy', cut with short, wide body, curved collar, large swagged pockets inset onto the shoulders, squat sleeves cut kimono style with velcro fastenings to the cuffs, the diagonal fastening with rubber `willy' buttons.

193_1.jpg
193_2.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

`Time Machine' collection black leather `Armour' jacket, Autumn/Winter 1988-89, red label, the waistcoat section with prestud fastening, detachable sleeves with open inner arms, segmented shoulder panels, chest 102cm, 40in cf. `Vivienne Westwood' by Claire Wilcox, p.94, V&A publications for a photograph of an identical piece.

195_1.jpg
195_2.jpg

kerrytaylorauctions.com

Does anyone have a picture of the Cowboy t-shirt?? My favorite Westwood\McLaren design EVER. Full stop.

Can't believe I miss this thread untill now. Also I have that t-shirt but you can also try google for it. Am sure you find it.

:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone have a picture of the Cowboy t-shirt?? My favorite Westwood\McLaren design EVER. Full stop.

there was a re-print available on Hervia a few weeks ago...maybe it's still there....if you're interested...?

i bought this bone motif set at the flea market. milk glass, metal, and rhinestone necklace with orb clasp, and metal and rhinestone clip earrings. probably early 90s.

vivbone.jpg

pic mine

vivienne westwood "SEX" necklace spring/summer 1993:
vivsex.jpg

pic by me from book moda s/s 93 rtw collections

^Wow! That is the EXACT same necklace that D&G showed around 2003..Sooo bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vvmuzse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->