Vivienne Westwood S/S 2010 by Jurgen Teller

Vivienne Westwood Accessories & Underwear by Sean & Seng

seanandseng

vw1i.jpg

journaux.fr/Jalouse March

I know to some these ads might seem old hat but they always put a smile on my face

we-do-not-care-ness that connects with the brand image itself so well, i don't get the feeling of something gimmicky at all

Yes, it's that, I walk past so many poutingly 'sexy' images for luxury brands that I feel immune and blind to the blandness. Viv doesn't give a monkeys, she doesn't need to, and I find that inspiring, something I can connect to. Just as much as I did McQueen's two finger attitude to the fashion establishment.

I think they're amazing, and for those who say it looks like a mess; have you ever watched one of her shows? The whole thing is a mess! That's just one of her trademarks.

2wqvrc9.jpg

Spring Summer 2010 Campaign Book

Vivienne Westwood’s Spring Summer campaign is now available as a printed keepsake. The A4 book features all images included in the Spring Summer 2010 Campaign, photographed by Juergen Teller and featuring Dame Westwood and Pamela Anderson.

Books are available now at Vivienne Westwood's Conduit St store in London and coming soon to our online store.
Facebook/Vivienne Westwood

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->