Vivienne Westwood World

Where can one get vintage westwood? I mean westwood from back in the 80s and early 90s. I know a few pieces show up on ebay on occasion, but very seldomly.

RELLIK is amaizing for vintage viv its where i get all my stuff from, the guy (steven) is super nice there too, he gave me like 90% off a rugby shirt from the clint eastwood collection because "it looks good on you" lol
they have viv from her punk days through to pirate and right up to now if you're nic ethey'll dig through and find you a gem!:flower:
i'l post some pics of the stuff i've got from him, my sisters got an eye on a pair of the platforms naomi fell in(but they're in green)

I have finally understood what is so great about Vivienne Westwood :heart:

VW is a trendsetter. I love her designs....she's been around for decades. :smile:

I adore Vivienne Westwood, too bad they don't have any stores in the states, well none that i know of anyway. She's soo damn creative and stylish. It seems like every collection tells some sort of story and what she stands for. I hope to own lots of Vivienne Westwood pieces one day, I love Her Bags and Shoes!!!!:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
faust said:

I didn't realise before why so many people admire her. I thought she had some good designs and that she was part of punk rock 'revolution', but didn't find anything ground-breaking in that...A couple of days ago I saw a show of hers, and she was interviewed...She didn't talk about something pointless like many designers do, I found her very intelligent. And I also loved the clothes on the show...Now I'm paying much more attention to her. She deserves all the attention she has gotten.

Johnny Rotten in a nice Westwood blazer

r210sexpistolsrottengodsav2hn.jpg

www.bobgruen.com

Gwen Stefani has mentioned this designer in one of her latest ditties.
I can SEE why she's an admirer of Westwood.

How much does VW clothes cost?

I'm from Los Angeles. No stores of this designer in LA? If not, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mateor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->